Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GMG WC-GT2 & Idaho Open road race winner gets some GMG WC-GT monoblocks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
GMG WC-GT2 & Idaho Open road race winner gets some GMG WC-GT monoblocks

Just a quick photo op with some new GMG WC-GT wheels for on the GMG WC-GT2

19x9 fronts
19x12 rears

Fitted with Pirelli Trofeo's
** We have Trofeo's in stock if anyone needs them.
235/245 front and 305/325 rear Porsche spec 19" fitments.

Old 12-12-2011, 07:47 PM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Ya'll have a nice shop Fabryce. You should do another thread on all the toys.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:11 PM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
Best wheels ever. Wish I could afford them.

Old 12-12-2011, 11:45 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ i hear ya bro! Wish gmg would give us lowly 996 gt2 bros a discount... Wheres the holiday spirit ... How much are they anyway? Wow those look catchy in yellow I gotta say ... Very bold style and color!!! Awesome wheels for sure!

Old 12-13-2011, 12:12 AM
Banned
gt2urbo is infamous around these partsgt2urbo is infamous around these parts
amazing!! looks great. thats what mine would have looked like prior to change

Old 12-13-2011, 08:59 AM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
why am I not surprised that it looks perfect.

honestly yellow wheels is so underated. It looks so good on black IMO

I think that Gt2 is very nice GMG. Good job. Id do the mirrors too just to set it off

Good those wheels are nice, I love the shop, It's like a Pfans dream

Old 12-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Those gmg wheels look good in any color! The white rs with orange is my favorite.

Old 12-13-2011, 01:08 PM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
Is that the potato farmer's GT2? The counterpart to the white/orange wheels GT3 featured in Excellence a while ago? VERY nice. Those wheels will never get lost in the shop. YELLOW!!!!!!!

Old 12-13-2011, 02:01 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ I think these wheels are available in 18's as well. They have fitments for the 996 GT2 and I'm sure they can accomodate 18" on the 7 GT2, and 3

Old 12-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Gentleman,

Thank you for the kind words and compliments.

The wheels are available in 18" fitments and custom offsets as well.

I would recommend a 18x9 and 18x12
Our 18" clear all BBK kits and PCCB's.

We always try and work with everyone on 6speed as best we can.

Sunir, you now own a GT2 not a M3 .. LOL. You know we will always take care of friends who followed and supported us when we were running BMW's back in the day....

Feel free to email me or call the shop if anyone has any questions or needs anything specific.

Last edited by Fabryce@GMGRacing; 12-13-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:45 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
gmg seem like good peoples. Maybe thats why they have a shop like that

good service goes a long way +1 for gmg

Old 12-13-2011, 03:16 PM
^^^ GMG is def good people...they are racers and enthusiasts at heart...James and Fab have really been great and they come from racing roots and that's the DNA of GMG. In the past when I had a set of wheels for my race car back when GMG was tiny, they helped me out when I needed and stood by what they sold and their friends and customers. They care about customers and really at the end of the day that is what allows them to thrive and to go racing and run a organization that I've seen grow from two guys and an E36 M3 to what you see in the pictures! That's why they have been successful

Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing

Sunir, you now own a GT2 not a M3 .. LOL. You know we will always take care of friends who followed and supported us when we were running BMW's back in the day....

LOL Fab I still have my M3 LTW it's been my race car since 2003!! ... I've recently been using it on track now mainly instructing for PCA and various events when I can make it out. In fact Sofro's E36 M3 LTW back when he started racing in HP against Brad's Dad Bob Otopolik way back in the day...was one of my inspirations for getting that car and going racing ...what a small and connected world...def need to get with you guys again and see if there's a deal in there somewhere lol!

Old 12-13-2011, 09:22 PM
Former Vendor
dbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant future
Very nice!

Old 12-14-2011, 06:45 AM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ i hear ya bro! Wish gmg would give us lowly 996 gt2 bros a discount... Wheres the holiday spirit ... How much are they anyway? Wow those look catchy in yellow I gotta say ... Very bold style and color!!! Awesome wheels for sure!
I understand GMG's costs. Those wheels cost them a bundle to have made and they can't run a business by giving them away. Maybe down the road I will spring for a set. I can only dump so much money into my car at one time, and right now it is at the shop getting MCS suspension and fire suppression. I've been eyeing wheels for a while and I like GMG's the best.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by shtfrbrains
I understand GMG's costs. Those wheels cost them a bundle to have made and they can't run a business by giving them away. Maybe down the road I will spring for a set. I can only dump so much money into my car at one time, and right now it is at the shop getting MCS suspension and fire suppression. I've been eyeing wheels for a while and I like GMG's the best.

yes sir you are correct, there is only so many slices of bread in the breadbag before a new loaf needs to be baked. Ive been eyeing many new sets of wheels latley also, I just dont know which to get, I have numerous packages in the mail and im tied because of the holidays coming. I cant wait till christmas is over so i can get back to porsche spending. These wheels are def. nice. Something to consider anyway