Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Neat Gaurds Red MK2 GT3 comes back to SharkWerks for HREs....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 03:48 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by homer997
Thats a nice combo. Both the stock and the upgrade.

Sweet!
Thanks man... I love red on these mk2s...
Originally Posted by Doc GTO
Hot!!!
Danke!
Originally Posted by sin911
Wow! I love those wheels!

.2 in red looks amazing...
Yup and lighter too
Originally Posted by ibelushi
Looks fantastic
Cheers!
Originally Posted by audiophilitis
Looks sharp -- what center caps will be used?
Thinking black with red script

Old 12-19-2011, 08:30 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
your right, the .2 does look much nicer. They really seemed to have updated the car a bunch

i really want one. ever single sharkwerks thread makes me want one more

hey sharkwerks porsche should be payin youz ~ your making people want the newer model cars

Old 12-20-2011, 12:30 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lopro
your right, the .2 does look much nicer. They really seemed to have updated the car a bunch

i really want one. ever single sharkwerks thread makes me want one more

hey sharkwerks porsche should be payin youz ~ your making people want the newer model cars
LOL I wish!

There's still so much love for the mk1 though!

Old 12-21-2011, 12:58 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
yah I guess i should start loving my own car instead of trying to get a ,2

ever since the new one came out part of me has been wanting to move on. Now that the 4.0 is out I feel like im falling behind.

Old 12-21-2011, 02:23 PM
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
+1!

Originally Posted by sin911
wow! I love those wheels!

.2 in red looks amazing...

Old 12-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by eatbreathdrive
+1!
Figured you might like it

Old 12-24-2011, 11:43 AM
malem is infamous around these parts
Had no idea HRE made centre lock wheels looks great...

Old 12-24-2011, 11:46 AM
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
I am going to be getting a new set of centerlocks from hre, i have been told they could manufacture any of their wheels in cls, not sure if its true of not. After my centerlock conversion, i am going to be looking for some new set of hres

Old 12-24-2011, 02:06 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Really a terrific looking combination!

However, you left the confirmed weight reduction numbers out sharkster! That's not like you.

Old 12-29-2011, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by malem
Had no idea HRE made centre lock wheels looks great...
They do and they do them well
Originally Posted by Steve Theodore
Really a terrific looking combination!

However, you left the confirmed weight reduction numbers out sharkster! That's not like you.
ROFL! Actually it was the same weight as in our bluefin thread so Shame on me
Originally Posted by eatbreathdrive
I am going to be getting a new set of centerlocks from hre, i have been told they could manufacture any of their wheels in cls, not sure if its true of not. After my centerlock conversion, i am going to be looking for some new set of hres
I wouldn't say "any" but yes most of them

Old 12-29-2011, 12:23 PM
did he dismount and remount the old tires from stock wheels or buy new>?

what tires are they ?

How do these people who buy new wheels from you get them back home afterwards? i guess they end up coming by with a truck or other car?

Another job well done sharky- that car really looks great.

Old 12-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
They do and they do them well

I wouldn't say "any" but yes most of them
Well stated! *golf clap*

And yes, we make for most, but not all our wheels in centerlock.

I would contact Sharkwerks, they know very well what applications are available in CL.

Old 01-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lon@HRE
Well stated! *golf clap*

And yes, we make for most, but not all our wheels in centerlock.

I would contact Sharkwerks, they know very well what applications are available in CL.
Thanks mate! I just got back and tried to go through the back entrance and of course I'm greeted with more HRE boxes. Happy new year eh

Old 01-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
Thanks mate! I just got back and tried to go through the back entrance and of course I'm greeted with more HRE boxes. Happy new year eh
Unlike the majority of the custom wheel industry, we have a solid delivery time

Old 01-13-2012, 09:28 AM
There is a car forsale just like this at porsche preowned in san antonio for 105k

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Neat Gaurds Red MK2 GT3 comes back to SharkWerks for HREs....