Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Santa did good this year... A new addition to the family @ GMG ... GT3RS 4.0 :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 03:06 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Sweet Fabryce! And a secret 4.2 in the mix sometime?

Old 12-27-2011, 05:59 PM
KYROCKS is infamous around these parts
That's the best you could do?

Old 12-27-2011, 07:27 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Fab!

Jason

Old 12-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Former Vendor
dbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant future
Great

Old 12-29-2011, 01:59 AM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
if I were Santa you'd have a high mileage sleigh and a team of reindeer (one with a defective nose) in your driveway instead...and I'd be out driving the 4.0!!

Old 12-29-2011, 09:30 AM
Seth Thomas is infamous around these parts
Congrats Fabryce!

Santa sure was in a good mood this year as I got something similar but on Friday.

Old 12-29-2011, 09:51 AM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
wow what a great looking car, Lucky you, Subscribed, i cannot wait to see some mods added. Sounds like these are going to be some nice headers. Im a huge gmg fan. Nice car, i think the white wheels are the best option. Lets see some interior shots.

enjoy.

Old 12-30-2011, 06:49 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing
This arrived this Saturday............

Santa did good..

Stay Tuned............................
Originally Posted by Seth Thomas
Congrats Fabryce!

Santa sure was in a good mood this year as I got something similar but on Friday.

Wow, Santa hooked it up, you guys must have been awesome this year! I guess I must of been a little bit naughty this year because all I got was some reindeer poop on my roof and coal in my stockings. Then Santa had the audacity to drop a big ole steamer on the plate of cookies I left him

Old 12-30-2011, 07:04 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by evil panda
if I were Santa you'd have a high mileage sleigh and a team of reindeer (one with a defective nose) in your driveway instead...and I'd be out driving the 4.0!!
this is jokes.

Good lord I love the white wheels

Old 01-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Seth Thomas
Congrats Fabryce!

Hey Seth.............

Congrats ... I guess one could say great minds think alike........ Or is it addicts often find themselves in the same boat! LOL

Awesome car as I am sure you already know ....

Since you have the sister car you know the GMG World Challenge line of parts are a must have........

Congrats and Happy New Year - let me know if you need anything as we are working on specific RS 4.0 parts.

Happy New Year to everyone wishing you all the VERY BEST in 2012, thanks for the continued support over the years!!!!

Old 01-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing
This arrived this Saturday............

Santa did good..

Stay Tuned............................

Did I see that car at C&C Invine on Saturday? The reason I ask is because the silver on the seats is a standout feature.

-Troy

Last edited by Glock Guru; 01-01-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Id love to see that feature abit more clearly. The red cars not too shaby either

Old 01-03-2012, 06:14 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
simply wow guys!

enjoy it!

Old 01-03-2012, 07:19 PM
firefisher is infamous around these parts
Wow, very nice car. Good luck with it.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:37 PM
M3ANMACHINE is infamous around these parts
Pretty sure I saw this at C&C last weekend? Looked great if this was the one!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Santa did good this year... A new addition to the family @ GMG ... GT3RS 4.0 :)