Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

997.2 gt3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 07:40 PM
jlee is just really nicejlee is just really nicejlee is just really nicejlee is just really nice
997.2 gt3

You can view the ad here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...gt3-white.html

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-01-2012 at 09:07 PM. Reason: No selling in open forum
Old 01-01-2012, 08:00 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
pm sent

Old 01-01-2012, 08:46 PM
KYROCKS is infamous around these parts
That would look great in your driveway, lopro. Buy it.
I would...then drive it up and down Danforth in Toronto! I'm Greek.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:36 PM
DLJ
DLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to behold
Agreed.
Lopro, you need to buy one soon so we can get some of your hands-on impressions. Good luck with your search!

Old 01-01-2012, 11:09 PM
maroli is infamous around these partsmaroli is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by KYROCKS
please let me know if you do, because I live on the danforth and would like to see that bad boy.

Old 01-01-2012, 11:10 PM
jlee is just really nicejlee is just really nicejlee is just really nicejlee is just really nice
Originally Posted by lopro
pm sent
pm replied.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:09 AM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DLJ
Agreed.
Lopro, you need to buy one soon so we can get some of your hands-on impressions. Good luck with your search!
Indeed, when I find one I will write a review, thanks for your support

Originally Posted by KYROCKS
I would love to buy this car but I think after importing then adding cf buckets from suncoast...

Originally Posted by maroli
please let me know if you do, because I live on the danforth and would like to see that bad boy.
yes sir, this car is nice, Just what im looking for, but with the cf seats. Danforth is a great place to be. I have not been down there in a while. I miss being on the street patio on a warm summer night

Originally Posted by jlee
pm replied.
thanks for being fair. Cheers and GLWS. Seems your a really good guy to deal with. Im sure the car will do well It looks great in the pics. Sadly my search continues.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:53 AM
ScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really nice
Looks like a very nice GT3 with great options.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:29 AM
indeed it does , just kills me to have to tack on more than 10k to get it into canada.

Old 01-03-2012, 10:36 AM
A few of you have asked me whether I would be interested in a trade with another car, and the answer is that I do not wish to replace the GT3 with another car. There is no other car that I want to own at this time. If I wanted to keep one weekend car, the GT3 would be it.

I only have time in the weekends(usually Sundays) to drive the GT3 in the Malibu canyons, but recently I find that I would rather take out my motorcycles(BMW K1300S and S1000RR) instead and it is kind of sad that the GT3 does not get driven. I would rather let the car go and have someone else enjoy her.

Old 01-03-2012, 11:36 AM
nice bimmer bikes are they oz wheel on there??

as for GT3 what else have you added other than the SRP pedals?

Last edited by lopro; 01-03-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:58 AM
nice bimmer bikes are they oz wheel on there??

as for GT3 what else have you added other than the SRP pedals?
Thanks lopro. The bikes are completely stock.

The GT3 is completely stock as well, other than the aluminum pedals. I have the stock pedals.

As for the CPO warranty, I am not sure whether that would still be good for Cananda.

Also, the seat bottom on the driver's seat is brand new and has ~100 miles on it. There was a small area where the stitching was coming loose, so the dealer replaced the whole thing instead of trying to fix it.

When I bought this car, I had a hard time looking for the non-bucket sport seats. The carbon fiber buckets look great but I just could not get comfortable in it. Because the seat back was too upright and since I have a tall seating height, the top section of the steering wheel would cover the view of the gauges even with the steering wheel tilted all the way up.

JLee

Last edited by jlee; 01-03-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by jlee
Thanks lopro. The bikes are completely stock.

The GT3 is completely stock as well, other than the aluminum pedals. I have the stock pedals.

As for the CPO warranty, I am not sure whether that would still be good for Cananda.

JLee
i have those pedals sitting here un opened waiting for a .2

I will have to let you know what the broker says. Ill be in touch.

Where is cananda? haha just kidding.

Old 01-03-2012, 12:20 PM
i have those pedals sitting here un opened waiting for a .2

I will have to let you know what the broker says. Ill be in touch.

Where is cananda? haha just kidding.
Sorry about that .

The GT3 does not need much mods, but the pedals are great! In stock form, there is a lot of depth difference between the brake pedal and the gas pedal and it is hard to heel & toe, especially if you are not deeply into the brakes. Because the aluminum gas pedal bolts on to the existing plastic pedal, it raises the height of the pedal and makes it easier to heel & toe.

Old 01-03-2012, 12:33 PM
indeed your correct this is why I was advised to get a set. That and the grip of these SRP pedals is second to none. I like the pedals very much.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997.2 gt3