Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

"likes to oversteer"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 06:03 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
"likes to oversteer"

watch the (whole) vid and you know what that means. enjoy!

Old 01-25-2012, 06:22 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Love the sign!

Thanks for posting.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:16 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
This shows the capabilities of the RS how? I just don't understand all the oversteer drama with automotive writers now.

-Troy

Old 01-25-2012, 07:30 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
This shows the capabilities of the RS how? I just don't understand all the oversteer drama with automotive writers now.

-Troy
we all know that Harris can really drive and i am sure he could talk hours about how good this car performs, but i think he dedicates this vid solely to the fun factor of the RS and what makes this car steal his heart (more than any other car).

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 01-25-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
I hear ya. I agree, Harris is a top notch driver. I guess I just get tired of seeing a road / Race car used in a matter it was not made. Porsche has no place in drifting.

Just blowing off steam. In short, great video, great driver, just get tired of the same ole same ole type driving.

Real racing does not use a judge.

-Troy

-Troy

Old 01-25-2012, 08:23 PM
I hear ya. I agree, Harris is a top notch driver. I guess I just get tired of seeing a road / Race car used in a matter it was not made. Porsche has no place in drifting.

Just blowing off steam. In short, great video, great driver, just get tired of the same ole same ole type driving.

Real racing does not use a judge.

-Troy

-Troy
yeah, he should do a hot lap on the Ring with his 4.0, now that would be brilliant!

Old 01-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
yeah, he should do a hot lap on the ring with his 4.0, now that would be brilliant!

bingo !!!!!!!!!

Old 01-25-2012, 08:31 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Cheez has anyone told CH that sideways is never the fastest way through a corner plus, a car wash WTF in almost 50 years of Porsche ownership I have never sent one of mine through a car wash!!!!

Old 01-25-2012, 08:39 PM
ScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really nice
bingo !!!!!!!!!
Nice video and great car. Great new avatar as well, Troy.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by snowboarder54
a car wash WTF in almost 50 years of Porsche ownership I have never sent one of mine through a car wash!!!!
i am not too surprised, he takes the term "GT3 as a DD" to a whole new level.
I mean, what do you expect, he also uses the wing as a dining table.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:50 PM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
I personally enjoyed the video. It just shows how much fun these cars can really be, on the track or on open roads. Thanks for sharing!