Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

RSS Promotional

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 10:24 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
TTCHRIS Please post your thoughts on the tarmac kit

RSS are good peoples.

Old 01-26-2012, 11:28 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
Thanks Bryan. Let's be honest here, these guys don't mess around. I placed an order at three in the afternoon and recieved my package in two days and they weren't rush order. So thanks guys!

Old 01-27-2012, 03:23 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
They really are the best hands down, they're like family. Nice pics of the swag, but what did you order for the ride!

Old 01-27-2012, 03:19 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold

dogbones and toe stear kit

Old 01-27-2012, 03:44 PM
996 & 997 ADJUSTABLE REAR LINK KIT (DOGBONES)

Set of 4.
The RSS Adjustable Rear Link Kit is the proper way to correct the rear suspension geometry of lowered 996 and 997 models which greatly improves handling and feedback. The additional negative camber in the rear can prematurely wear out rear tires as the factory eccentric bolts do not offer enough adjustment to properly re-align the car to desired specifications. AVAILABLE FOR ALL PORSCHE® 996 & 997 MODELS INCLUDING TURBO & GT3/GT3RS

ADJUSTABLE TOE STEER KIT

Set of 2
The RSS Adjustable Toe Steer Kit is designed for Porsche models that have been lowered. This kit will help minimize the suspension geometry change and allow toe adjustment at the toe steer arm giving the ability to make adjustments independent of the factory eccentric bolts which may not offer sufficient adjustment. AVAILABLE FOR ALL PORSCHE® 986, 996, 987 & 997 MODELS INCLUDING TURBO & GT3/GT3RS

Last edited by lopro; 01-27-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:29 PM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by lopro
TTCHRIS Please post your thoughts on the tarmac kit

RSS are good peoples.

I can't say too much as I installed GMG Sways, Tarett Drop Links and KW V3's at the same time. After installing these components my TT is much more responsive and more nimble. However, my biggest set back right now are my crappy stock RE050 tires which have been overheated and heat cycled out from 4 track days ago. They are utter crap right now. I expect the TT to be even better when I get my Cup tires.

Quality and fit and finish of the RSS parts I will give two thumbs up
I will do a better review later when I get some new tires.

Attached Images      

Last edited by TT Chris; 01-27-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:04 PM
kris is infamous around these parts
Looks like good stuff. Like their suspension bits.

If you don't wrench yourself there are some local shops for the job.

Sorry I missed your PM's

Last edited by kris; 01-28-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:04 PM
TTchris: thanks for that, Very nice pile of parts you have there. I will need to get myself the two piece lower control arms ( i really like how you can get the shims and shim out the proper track alighnment! Also one of the parts that most interests me from the RSS lineup is the tie rod ends. I saw it on the Sharkwerks thread and Im thinking of getting them. I really love seeing these pictures of the parts you got, If anyone has seen the movie öwning mahowny thats me with my parts fettish, I just cannot stop. I have a addiction something owful. I love parts and mods. I should have worked at a parts supplyer. I have the Terret rear blade style sweybar on order and terret drop links also, I think im going to need to buy a front swey bar someday to round out the collection. You suspension looks amazing I dont know what im going to buy in this department just yet. Id love to try to get savy's from rennlist if im lucky

Kris: Thanks, I know sportscar Botique had most of this stuff in stock. I may just have them install it, I can get it all on the car but in order to have it alighned I just dont have the machine for that. It would be nice but unless your doing that often its kinda not worth spending the money on the equiptment. Thanks for the Pm, we will have to meet up this summer and get out on track. cheers.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:42 PM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
congrats lopro!

The promotional stuff and parts look very cool.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:10 PM
I got a package today with some of my RSS stuff - YEAH!

Old 01-31-2012, 04:43 PM
jurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond repute
I bought my GiroDisc rotors from Sharkwerks and my RSS LCA's from Champion Motorsports.....

Old 01-31-2012, 05:22 PM
right on, How do you like the LCA's? I really like how one can use shims to space out the correct track alighnment. Cant wait to get mine. I have not even looked into the gyrodisks brakes at all, are they good?

Post pics of them JURNES - maybe give us a review if you wouldnt mind.

Old 01-31-2012, 07:04 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I had a set of Giro's on my C2S, excellent brakes, will buy another set when my rear rotors pack it in.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:09 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
Just got it today! WOW! Thank you! Will represent at the 991 launch this weekend.

Old 01-31-2012, 10:48 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
I'd like to add that 2 weeks ago while in So Cal on business I had a free day and I stopped into RSS unanounced to meet them. Mike and Brian at RSS were extremely gracious and spent a lot of time showing me around. Id idn't expect that, I just wanted to say hello and meet them. I was shown around just about the entire very large facility. I had zero idea that they actually make all there parts right there...yes USA made products! Love it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.