Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

RSS Promotional

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 11:57 PM
chaud is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Great guys at RSS. I too, stopped by awhile back during a trip in Orange county, and also got a nice tour of the facilities. Very cool to see the in-house productions, warehouse, showroom, service/tuning area, and back car showroom.

Got some nice goods, thanks again Bryan!!

Attached Images   
Old 02-01-2012, 08:24 AM
jurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond reputejurnes has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lopro
right on, How do you like the LCA's? I really like how one can use shims to space out the correct track alighnment. Cant wait to get mine. I have not even looked into the gyrodisks brakes at all, are they good?

Post pics of them JURNES - maybe give us a review if you wouldnt mind.
The GiroDisc rotor work great. These are the second Porsche I have had them on. I track them extensively.

I'll put up a picture later this week when I am prepping the car for the track.

Old 02-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Jack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant future
Love the RSS stuff! I get a lot of comments on my sig, and PM's and such. I've been very pleased with all the stuff, as well as the service and technical help.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.