Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

RSS Promotional

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 04:08 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
RSS Promotional

I arrive home today to try to catch some of the Daytona 24 coverage

and waiting on my doorstep is some box, I didn't recall what it would be because I had ordered so many things lately

After opening it I noticed the RSS logo staring up at me

I couldn't believe it, RSS is such a great bunch of guys, they sent me an amazing box full of promotional gear. I might add that these guys didnt have to do this,

I felt honored

If your thinking of ordering any parts for your porsche, I must erge you to take a look at what RSS has to offer as their service alone is absolutly amazing. Thanks so much RoadSport Supply.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:14 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
Thanks so much for your support ROAD SPORT SUPPLY. - Sorry for my crusty pics, I dont have a good camera yet. I tried to use both my cell and my GoPRO.

T shirts, Hats, Sticketpaks and I think the pen and key chain will come in very handy when I sign for my new car and get my key. When I drive away Ill have shirt on my back and RSS plate cover for my plate. http://rss.rpmware.com/

Old 01-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
I ordered from them before, I'm not getting anything promotional.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:40 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Now look what you started.

-Troy

Old 01-26-2012, 04:59 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gotnem108
I ordered from them before, I'm not getting anything promotional.
Agreed, I only got an RSS sticker.

Lopro, you better order a lot of stuff from them now!

Old 01-26-2012, 05:35 PM
I plan on buying one of everything. I didnt mean to walk on anyones toes. i was just trying to show everyone how cool RSS is.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Yes, we do send out promo kits from time to time - just ask.

NorthVan & Gotnem108 - shoot me a PM with your preferred mailing address amigos...

Haha. Glad you're happy lopro... It's our pleasure.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:44 PM
I am more than happy, You guys are the best. that was soo nice of you.

Last edited by lopro; 01-26-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:00 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lopro
I plan on buying one of everything. I didnt mean to walk on anyones toes. i was just trying to show everyone how cool RSS is.
Just busting your monoballs!

RSS are great people! If my car didn't have all the suspension bits already, they would be getting a big order from me!

Old 01-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Yes RSS is really great, they make a bunch of nice stuff and the overall style of the products and the way its presented is really cool.

Last edited by lopro; 01-26-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:31 PM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
I have the full RSS Tarmac II kit but ordered from one of their dealers so I didn't get anything

I'm jealous.. I want a cap and t-shirt too...free swagg is always good. Sport it during track days!

Old 01-26-2012, 07:32 PM
yes, indeed they desurve promotion for being so cool. I will wear it when I get back in the car this summer.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:42 PM
venkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond repute
Bryan

I have the RSS stickers on the sides of my 997TT and GT-R and everyone ask me what they mean and I say
"Road Sport Suppy".

I need some more.

Old 01-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Just busting your monoballs!

RSS are great people! If my car didn't have all the suspension bits already, they would be getting a big order from me!

Hahha busting my monoballs. Your a legend

Old 01-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TT Chris
I have the full RSS Tarmac II kit but ordered from one of their dealers so I didn't get anything

I'm jealous.. I want a cap and t-shirt too...free swagg is always good. Sport it during track days!
Chris, thanks for supporting RSS and our dealers. That is what its all about for us. Much appreciated. Shoot me a PM with your shirt size & address and I'll send you one out....

Originally Posted by venkatreddytx
Bryan

I have the RSS stickers on the sides of my 997TT and GT-R...

I need some more.
Wish is my command. Package leaving next week... Thanks Venkat

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.