Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

April 7th Dallas Pre-Cars and Coffee Meet/Greet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 08:55 AM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation April 7th Dallas Pre-Cars and Coffee Meet/Greet

***UPDATE LEAVING FROM STARBUCKS TO CC SHOW @ 7AM SHARP***
***UPDATE LEAVING FROM STARBUCKS TO CC SHOW @ 7AM SHARP***

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-n-coffee.html

Noticed that the Southwest section of this site doesn't show Texas so posting up on here for you local guys to see.

Thx!

Last edited by RioGrandeValley; 04-01-2012 at 08:08 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:27 PM
zweebach is infamous around these parts
Glad you posted it here, otherwise I probably wouldn't have seen it.

Old 03-07-2012, 11:09 PM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
Cool, I will be there.

Old 03-08-2012, 05:28 AM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
Hey RGV, long time no see. I'll try and make it up for this since i missed C&C the past couple months!

Old 03-08-2012, 06:31 AM
wingnut2u has a spectacular aura aboutwingnut2u has a spectacular aura about
Count me in

Old 03-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by RioGrandeValley
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-n-coffee.html

Noticed that the Southwest section of this site doesn't show Texas so posting up on here for you local guys to see.

Thx!
Maybe time for a road trip to big D.

BTW, don't feel bad, 6Speed will not post anything for the South. I have asked for a South Chapter forever, so have several others, no answer. Just FYI Mr. 6Speed, the state of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama are not the South East. Nothing wrong with the SE, but not every person from the south drives a pick up truck and hunts gators for a living.

-Troy

Last edited by Glock Guru; 03-08-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:25 AM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Hello Again gang

Tomato out of town staying busy glad to see the traffic in here. For those of you joining in let's hope for No rain. GG let's hope this helped others notice the SW forum some
Should have an interesting turnout. CC's 4.0, new 991, GT3s, 996/997 TTs, Techart Monster, and maybe a RUF along with all others. Should make for quite an entrance to Cars N Coffee Show.

Tomato

Old 03-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by RioGrandeValley
Hello Again gang

Tomato out of town staying busy glad to see the traffic in here. For those of you joining in let's hope for No rain. GG let's hope this helped others notice the SW forum some
Should have an interesting turnout. CC's 4.0, new 991, GT3s, 996/997 TTs, Techart Monster, and maybe a RUF along with all others. Should make for quite an entrance to Cars N Coffee Show.

Tomato

I'll do my best to put somthing together and make it. I'll check with Chuck and see if he pays "tow money". I'll put the 4.0 on the open trailer and roll out.

We shall see.

-Troy

Old 03-10-2012, 07:51 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
I'll do my best to put somthing together and make it. I'll check with Chuck and see if he pays "tow money". I'll put the 4.0 on the open trailer and roll out.

We shall see.

-Troy
We would be fortunate to have you present Mr. gator hunter. LOL. Great comment.

Appears from this site and DFW auto club this is gonna be crowded. Val's Cab S is built and needs to get on a boat. It will be there too if possible. Maybe Lauren car drive it, cause Val isn't moving on Saturday at that hour.

Last edited by cc08gt2; 03-10-2012 at 07:54 AM.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:43 AM
" Val's Cab S is built and needs to get on a boat. It will be there too if possible. Maybe Lauren car drive it, cause Val isn't moving on Saturday at that hour. "

Love it.

-Troy

Old 03-10-2012, 09:50 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
" Val's Cab S is built and needs to get on a boat. It will be there too if possible. Maybe Lauren car drive it, cause Val isn't moving on Saturday at that hour. "

Love it.

-Troy
You know it's true. Gotta leave Pearl at like 6 am or earlier to be there at the Starbucks. It will be a blast in the 4.0 running up there on the freeway with the road open. Come on up. There is a HOJO or sumpin in Waxahachie. Call me.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:52 PM
KYROCKS is infamous around these parts
Will do my best to be there.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:46 AM
3 weeks to go RAiN Will cooperate and go away for that day
Reminder if any PCars need any TLC prior to this show Tomato ready to assist.
My magic touch on blue 4.0

Tomato

Old 04-01-2012, 08:01 AM
<<<UPDATE LEAVING STARBUCKS @ 7AM>>>

FYI final tweaking leaving Starbucks @ 7am so we can get parking at main lot. April show is expected to be really full due to beautiful weather. Please join us if you can
also having a post show gathering at Jack's Garage. Post show gathering open to any and every car brand NOT only PCars. If you plan on attending post show please let me know as we need head count for food and drinks.

Thanks
Tomato

http://www.dfwautoclub.com/forums/sh...9631#post89631

Old 04-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Hello Again guys 4 more days till the BIG Show!!!! Putting info below of where we'll be meeting up for food/drinks after CC show. Feel free to tag along just follow the PCar Caravan.

Jack's Garage address:

6007 Northaven Rd.
Dallas, TX 75230

NE corner of Northaven Rd. & Preston Rd.

When front circular drive fills up, would be best to park at church diagonally across Preston Rd.

Tomato
956 453 5515 Mobile # TEXT Please