Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Incoming 997.2 GT3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 07:48 PM
nacelle is infamous around these parts
Incoming 997.2 GT3

After having been in an Aston Martin V8 Vantage the last couple of years I decided to get what I almost got two years ago, a 997.2 GT3. I considered the new 991, very impressive, but still felt drawn and compelled to the GT3....

Two years ago I walked from a GT3 and picked up the Vantage, a truly beautiful car, stunning looks and fun to drive. BUT, the lure of the GT3 still beckoned so I tracked one down. I don't pick it up for a couple of weeks so the wait will be looooong.

I'll post some pics when I get it and in the meantime this board has been great reading!

Jax

Old 04-29-2012, 08:17 PM
drsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant future
Congrats!

Old 04-29-2012, 09:10 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Congrats on the GT3 Jax

Old 04-29-2012, 10:49 PM
DLJ
DLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations on the purchase. Looking forward to pics and your driving impressions.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:53 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Congratulations! GT3 vs vantage will be a night and day difference!

Old 04-30-2012, 02:29 AM
DBV
DBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud ofDBV has much to be proud of
Congrats on the pick up Jax! Reading these forums is only going to make the wait worse...

Old 04-30-2012, 02:40 AM
Type-R Yo! is infamous around these parts
Congrats!

Old 04-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics.

My experience with Vantages are they were awesome to drive and look at, but didn't have a whole lot of power.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics.

My experience with Vantages are they were awesome to drive and look at, but didn't have a whole lot of power.

That pretty much sums it up...

Old 04-30-2012, 12:00 PM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Any teaser pics from the seller?

Old 05-01-2012, 06:20 AM
Originally Posted by Johnny DB
Any teaser pics from the seller?
Nothing really to show yet... the car in appearance is straightforward black on black.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:55 PM
ScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really nice
Sweet. You won't regret the purchase. I went from a C4S to a GT3 because I wanted something more raw and inspiring. You will love the ride.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Raw and inspiring fits the bill to me... can't wait!

Yours looks pretty good!

Originally Posted by ScooterP
Sweet. You won't regret the purchase. I went from a C4S to a GT3 because I wanted something more raw and inspiring. You will love the ride.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Former Vendor
sales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nice
Congrats! The wait will seem like forever

Old 05-14-2012, 10:10 AM
Doc_Porsche is infamous around these partsDoc_Porsche is infamous around these parts
I'm feeling the anticipation.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Incoming 997.2 GT3