Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

New Product Release Agency Power Muffler Delete GT3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 06:25 PM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
Press conference? I think they are hiding out waiting for all this to blow over.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by RAudi Driver
Press conference? I think they are hiding out waiting for all this to blow over.
Hell just blame it on George Bush, that one always works.

-Troy

Last edited by Glock Guru; 05-14-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:17 AM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by denversteve
A bunch of whiney little bit***s. I'm glad the wheel guys don't complain about each other copying their round 20" tire mounts. Lately, reading threads of one group of posters pouncing on one other poster is getting a little tiresome. But, I'm sure a few more people can pile on here before it gets really ugly.
I think you should move closer to sea level, I believe that thin rocky mountain air is effecting your ability to comprehend the severity of what is going here. There is a long history of plagiarizing surrounding these saps

Old 05-15-2012, 10:12 AM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Can't we all just get along? Why can't we work out our differences? Hope and change is here, YA HOO!!! Everybody is a winner,

-Troy

Last edited by Glock Guru; 05-15-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:25 AM
MGR-GT3 is infamous around these parts
ahh, well, in this case I think it should be "Why can't we work out our similarities..." all products can look the same, no matter where they come from... what's wrong with that... yes, everybody is a winner. In the meantime, I think they are searching online for a press release that they can copy too.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:22 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
I installed VR delete exh kit and it sound very nice and the quality is really good.
Im very happy with the results!

Old 05-20-2012, 09:22 AM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ah, I have missed 6Speed. No...wait a minute, I haven't!

Sharkwerks integrity is beyond reproach, they earned my respect many times over. Great folks.

Interesting how so many vendors that post here don't post on the RennList GT3 forum? Wonder why that is? Hmmmm I know the Sharkfolk have always been welcome there

Old 05-24-2012, 07:50 PM
Banned
M3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud of
This is really bad ... I believe the worst part is that the Forum itself or moderators never got in the middle of it.
This product should be banned from being advertised here.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:17 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
^

For the record, IB (and to some degree the mods) have been involved in this - and have made policy changes as a result. This forum will be changing how it handles these types of threads. In the past, all of these threads were removed or closed, usually by request of the vendor/OP. As long as civility exists, these types of threads will remain open for people to review and discuss openly. Members can judge the vendor and decide for themselves.

Last edited by bbywu; 05-24-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:10 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Good move Bby and other mods.

Too much sensorship is not needed in a case were the comments aren't over the top.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:53 AM
Banned
M3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bbywu
^

For the record, IB (and to some degree the mods) have been involved in this - and have made policy changes as a result. This forum will be changing how it handles these types of threads. In the past, all of these threads were removed or closed, usually by request of the vendor/OP. As long as civility exists, these types of threads will remain open for people to review and discuss openly. Members can judge the vendor and decide for themselves.
I like the approach !

thank you !

Old 02-07-2013, 12:56 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
That is all I have to say Made (aka copied) in the US indeed
http://www.greatexportimport.com/s-j...ookieSupport=1

Old 02-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by sharkster
Alex,

I feel your pain, but unfortunately there is absolutely nothing that we can do.
I choose not promote sell, install or use this kind of products myself.

One reason why I do not offer promote or sell center muffler delete is because of Sharkwerks.
I believe there is a share for everyone of us and at the end of the day all 'fair' players will keep moving forward.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:18 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Exposed!

No matter how you say it will always be
قمامة
垃圾
Müll
ごみ
lixo
ขยะ
мусор

Old 02-07-2013, 05:20 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
The facts are I have an Email/order from you on 1/25/12 that says:

Can I buy a GT3 4.0L muffler bypass for a local customer.

Dan Mermelstein
Vivid Racing
Tel: 480.966.3040 x222
Web: www.vividracing.com

Is there a diagram, a jig/fixture anything? It just so happened to come out exactly like ours did? The Shark Werks exhaust looks like so:

As far as R&D goes one can only assume from this that you subscribe to the "rip off and distribute" school of thought judging from your checkered history. Agency Power has already "R&D'd" the EVO BRV's, the Tubi 997.2 Exhaust and the list keeps growing. I imagine it will catch up to you.

As I said before to you many times if you get stuff like this knocked-off and made cheaply in the far east you can expect the welds to fail.

Sorry 6speeders but anyone that mentions this post we'll be sure to discount for you and include an American flag for you to wave. Try to buy the real thing or at least one of the other real options.

Here it is again for you in case you haven't seen the real thing:

Anyways, I wanted to thank the 6speeders (the ones that post and who don't) for bringing this to my attention and for the support over the years.
u fail to show the little shark comes with the pipe. that's hard to knock off.

Attached Images    

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Product Release Agency Power Muffler Delete GT3