Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

New Product Release Agency Power Muffler Delete GT3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 06:21 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
That is all I have to say Made (aka copied) in the US indeed
http://www.greatexportimport.com/s-j...ookieSupport=1
Nice find Alex, I can't stand cheap offshore crap. Being on the West Coast, I see way too much of this.

Old 02-08-2013, 01:06 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Nice find Alex, I can't stand cheap offshore crap. Being on the West Coast, I see way too much of this.
Roger that. It makes me wonder what else this vendor isn't telling the truth about
Originally Posted by M3EvoBR
Alex,

I feel your pain, but unfortunately there is absolutely nothing that we can do.
I choose not promote sell, install or use this kind of products myself.

One reason why I do not offer promote or sell center muffler delete is because of Sharkwerks.
I believe there is a share for everyone of us and at the end of the day all 'fair' players will keep moving forward.

thanks for the smart words... this is why everyone seems to enjoy working with you! Stand up fella that you are... You can always sell ours if you need/want
Originally Posted by TestJet
Exposed!

No matter how you say it will always be
قمامة
垃圾
Müll
ごみ
lixo
ขยะ
мусор

ROFL
Originally Posted by 20C4S
u fail to show the little shark comes with the pipe. that's hard to knock off.
Aye and what's more is the proceeds of the cost of those actually gets donated to shark protection too!

Old 02-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Banned
M3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud of
Thank you, will make sure I do

Old 02-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Former Vendor
James@gmgracing is infamous around these parts
Alex,

It's been a while since we had our 2 hour talk over a year ago and I know I came away with a good feeling about sharing the Aftermarket Tuning world with you.......but now I read this post and I know you and I are on the same page........I don't even have to add to anything you have posted, as you said it all. AP is not the only company on 6spd that knocks off your products as well as ours.......there is another one that has done the same thing with our roll bars, exhausts and suspension parts but I think you have collectively called everyone out on this.....well done.

And yes, I post on Rennlist much more than 6sp but now I will keep a closer eye on this one.....

Cheers and thanks to all of you for buying products made in the USA!

Last edited by James@gmgracing; 02-09-2013 at 10:27 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by James@gmgracing
Alex,

It's been a while since we had our 2 hour talk over a year ago and I know I came away with a good feeling about sharing the Aftermarket Tuning world with you.......but now I read this post and I know you and I are on the same page........I don't even have to add to anything you have posted, as you said it all. AP is not the only company on 6spd that knocks off your products as well as ours.......there is another one that has done the same thing with our roll bars, exhausts and suspension parts but I think you have collectively called everyone out on this.....well done.

And yes, I post on Rennlist much more than 6sp but now I will keep a closer eye on this one.....

Cheers and thanks to all of you for buying products made in the USA!
With all due respect James, you do realize that Vivid Racing (parent company of Agency Power) sells your GMG products, right? If you feel so strongly about it, why don't you pull your GMG product line from them and stop letting them sell it? We had several issues in the past with VR and eventually said enough is enough...and simply stopped selling to them. I was amazed at how many of our other dealers called and wrote to thank us. Don't just talk about it...BE about it. Stop selling to them.

I do agree that this industry needs more innovation and less copying, that's definitely for sure. Just look at how many companies have copied Cary's suspension arms for example. Or Alex's GT3 bypass pipe.

Heck, we even recently had a competitor send our Champion intercooler hose kit to the company that actually makes them for us, and asked them to copy it!! Would you believe that? It's sad

Old 02-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Banned
Keyser Soze Is a GOD !Keyser Soze Is a GOD !Keyser Soze Is a GOD !Keyser Soze Is a GOD !Keyser Soze Is a GOD !Keyser Soze Is a GOD !Keyser Soze Is a GOD !Keyser Soze Is a GOD !Keyser Soze Is a GOD !Keyser Soze Is a GOD !Keyser Soze Is a GOD !
^^^ Wow.

\m/

Old 02-11-2013, 08:38 PM
kk2
kk2 is infamous around these parts
It's sad too, because VR had a good business before AP. As usual, money takes precedent over decency.

Old 02-12-2013, 03:55 AM
Banned
Kormaster has a spectacular aura aboutKormaster has a spectacular aura about
This thread is still going on?
I bought sharky bypass and have been very happy with service and quality of the product. And will do it again even at full price just to prove that I support honest small business owners.

People copy products all the time. At least make it better when you copy... Or try to make it better or try to make it look different so it won't look so obvious... Lol

Old 02-12-2013, 06:26 AM
ur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to all
Its all competition and we all know we pay a premium on most mods for Pcars. I've been around this scene for over 30 years and work closely with many innovative tuners and manufactures. Copying is inevitable and the only slight protection is to apply patents but nothing is is really going to stop it.

Your business model is to be first, set a fair price, carry on being innovative and stand by your product fully, get future sales on this base.

It amazes me that there are prolific amounts of delete pipes on the market, all do the same thing, some differing more than others. Why so much derision against one such seller/manufacturer?

Most also sell dog bones and other suspension parts which apart from colour and labelling are the same yet no complaints.

I will support a company that is innovative, fair (in pricing as well) and most importantly stand behind their inventory fully.

I don't think this open witch hunt however well intended helps anyone.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:23 AM
rbt
rbt has a spectacular aura aboutrbt has a spectacular aura about
Old 02-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Thanks for the free plug

Old 02-12-2013, 06:13 PM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
With all due respect James, you do realize that Vivid Racing (parent company of Agency Power) sells your GMG products, right? If you feel so strongly about it, why don't you pull your GMG product line from them and stop letting them sell it? We had several issues in the past with VR and eventually said enough is enough...and simply stopped selling to them. I was amazed at how many of our other dealers called and wrote to thank us. Don't just talk about it...BE about it. Stop selling to them.

I do agree that this industry needs more innovation and less copying, that's definitely for sure. Just look at how many companies have copied Cary's suspension arms for example. Or Alex's GT3 bypass pipe.

Heck, we even recently had a competitor send our Champion intercooler hose kit to the company that actually makes them for us, and asked them to copy it!! Would you believe that? It's sad
Tom, you rock!