Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

New Product Release Agency Power Muffler Delete GT3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
New Product Release Agency Power Muffler Delete GT3

Agency Power set out to improve the amazing Porsche 997 GT3 and GT3RS. One of the biggest draw backs of the car is the heavy factory muffler. The restrictive exhaust is preventing the car from maximizing power and removes some of the exhaust sounds that make driving so pleasurable. The Agency Power muffler delete solves this by increasing the diameter of the piping, utilizing smooth mandrel bends to improve exhaust flow and removing any kind of muffler restriction from the design. The result is a more aggressive exhaust note, a lighter exhaust system and the ability for the engine to make more power, especially with supporting mods.

This muffler delete fits 2007-2012 GT3, GT3RS and GT3RS 4.0.

Features:
  • Full 304 Stainless Contruction
  • Mandrel Bent Tubing
  • Tig Welding
  • Made in the USA

All Agency Power products come with a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty!

For Special Pricing or more information, PM me or visit here

Old 05-04-2012, 05:20 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Thanks for buying ours and knocking it off Much appreciated!

Old 05-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Man you are 0 for 2 today... Have not even spoken to you in probably 8 months. Maybe before you throw words around, look into things more. Maybe even contact me directly instead of posting a false rumor. We have a pretty large fab operation here. I had a 2011 GT3 we built this from.

I dont need your feedback and this pipe is Made Here.

Old 05-04-2012, 05:32 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
Man you are 0 for 2 today... Have not even spoken to you in probably 8 months. Maybe before you throw words around, look into things more. Maybe even contact me directly instead of posting a false rumor. We have a pretty large fab operation here. I had a 2011 GT3 we built this from.

I dont need your feedback and this pipe is Made Here.

So the PO from EVOMS from three months or so to drop ship to your facility in AZ so you could send it to JIM Technologies in Taiwan has nothing to do with it eh?

Yeah ok...

Old 05-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Former Vendor
Nope that went to a customer in Mexico the same day it was picked up from EVO. Unfortunately, unlike you think, that part was made here in this facility and no where else. I would report this post, but would go to you, the "conflicting Super Moderator/Vendor"

Old 05-04-2012, 08:39 PM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
Well, it doesn't matter who copied who as long as we know who originally made it, we'll continue to buy from them.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:23 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sharkster
Thanks for buying ours and knocking it off Much appreciated!
That was my first thought.

Many people sell bent pipes, it is the customer support, quality and the following word of mouth advertising that sells numbers. Once you have reputation other bent pipes will always be around and come and go without that benefit.

I'm pretty sure that they make no more power, lose a bit of torque but sound awesome and save you bit of weight off the rear..
You might as well copy the sales pitch: http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=153

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 05-04-2012 at 09:32 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:45 PM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
Wow!!

Old 05-05-2012, 07:08 AM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RAudi Driver
Well, it doesn't matter who copied who as long as we know who originally made it, we'll continue to buy from them.
^
What he said

Old 05-05-2012, 07:31 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Do the sw tips work with the vr bypass?

;-)

Old 05-05-2012, 01:01 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Wow!! I knew the agency power bull**** would catch up with you some day. I had the same problems having out Lexus line blatantly copied back in 2001-2003 as well as the bs JIC and Stoptech group buys. Ap=knocked off part from some other companies engineering prowess.

I have no say in this but banning would be inline for something as blatant as this.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:43 PM
MGR-GT3 is infamous around these parts
When I saw the pictures I thought vivid was selling shark's parts now...

Old 05-05-2012, 07:48 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MGR-GT3
When I saw the pictures I thought vivid was selling shark's parts now...
I think they are, they're just not Sharkwerks approved or built

Old 05-05-2012, 08:33 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Come on Alex, it is totally different.... Yours has a square pipe between the two and VR has a round one.

VR, really? This is your own design.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:27 PM
f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !
LOL Funny. Alex, let me know if Ben and I can work with you on making an X pipe cross over for a GT3. Here is the final product for our 996t. We made a few changes, i would like to get your opinion on it !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Product Release Agency Power Muffler Delete GT3