Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Can you ID this adjustable tow link maker??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Jive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond repute
Can you ID this adjustable tow link maker??

I've got a tweaked one on the left I need to replace, but they were on the car when I bought it. I have no idea what brand it is, and I've looked at all the ones offered online. It doesn't look like any of them with that large hex adjuster on the body. Recognize it?

Attached Images   
Old 07-16-2012, 08:21 PM
bumperpip is infamous around these parts
Looks more like ERP than any thing else, but you're right-the hex section does seem oddly large. Look at ERP's site to compare.

Old 07-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Jive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond repute
You are correct!- It was indeed ERP, but an older version they don't make anymore. I e-mailed Cary at Eisenlohr Racing Products (they are in Signal Hill/ Long Beach area) and he was very cool. He's going to probably make a replacement for me.