Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Porsche's everywhere

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Mr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to all
Porsche's everywhere

My wife & I are in Orange County CA for vacation.
We are seeing way more Porsche's everywhere that we see back home in the DC Metro area. Kinda neat!!

Mr. B

Old 08-03-2012, 11:18 AM
ScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really niceScooterP is just really nice
I have a friend that is out there right now and he says the same thing. He says the weather is a whole lot better than the 104 degrees we are having today in Texas!

Old 08-03-2012, 12:05 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Pics!!!!!

Old 08-03-2012, 03:10 PM
ChrisEVO has a spectacular aura aboutChrisEVO has a spectacular aura about
Not sure if you can fit it in, but if you can make a trip to Cars and Coffee in Irvine or Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills, you'll see a ton more.

Old 08-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Jcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to behold
I lived in Huntington Beach for a few years and Orange County/SoCal is flooded with P-cars.

Old 08-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Banned
Kormaster has a spectacular aura aboutKormaster has a spectacular aura about
ChrisEVO: is it this sunday? where? time?

OP: OC has a lot of expensive toys. Even females in OC at any given age, high % of them have some type of plastic surgery done. Im not complaining but they are everywhere. P cars or eye candies.

Old 08-03-2012, 07:06 PM
ChrisEVO has a spectacular aura aboutChrisEVO has a spectacular aura about
All you want to know:
http://www.supercarsunday.com

The really big one is last Sunday of the month (last weekend). In Summer, the other weekends are hit/miss but usually some cool cars show up. If you head that way, let me know. I can guarantee at least one GT3 will show up then

Old 08-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Jcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Kormaster
ChrisEVO: is it this sunday? where? time?

OP: OC has a lot of expensive toys. Even females in OC at any given age, high % of them have some type of plastic surgery done. Im not complaining but they are everywhere. P cars or eye candies.
Sighing... I really miss living there!!!

Old 08-03-2012, 09:20 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
At one point 25% of all Porsches were sold in California. Nice weather, lots of money, makes sense to me.

Old 08-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Mr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to all
Almost wish I had my GT3 out here. Cruising on the freeways is just cool.
Back in VA seeing a Porsche, any Porsche, is a rarity. Out here I just love seeing so many of them.
Mr. B

Old 08-03-2012, 11:44 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
So true, 90% of my neighors have Porsches and more than half of them have multiples

Old 08-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Last night we went to dinner in Newport Beach.
Parked out in front of the restaurant were 3 Ferrari's in a row and one Bentley.
Never see that at home.
Mr. B

Old 08-04-2012, 09:10 AM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
OC, Malibu, Newport
Porsche are mere taxis
and near Newport even Ferrari are dime a dozen!

Old 08-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr. B
Almost wish I had my GT3 out here. Cruising on the freeways is just cool.
Back in VA seeing a Porsche, any Porsche, is a rarity. Out here I just love seeing so many of them.
Mr. B
I definitely see tons of entry Porsches (Boxster, Cayman, Cayenne Base/S). If you are referring to a "higher-end" Porsches (GT3/RS/GT2/ETC), I agree, but I disagree if you are referring to Porsche in general.

Old 08-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Cbad308 has a spectacular aura aboutCbad308 has a spectacular aura about
I have been to Cars & Coffee in Irvine but have never heard of Supercar Sunday. Where in Woodland Hills does this occur? What are the hours of this get together? Thanks in advance for any info.

~Andy

Originally Posted by ChrisEVO
Not sure if you can fit it in, but if you can make a trip to Cars and Coffee in Irvine or Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills, you'll see a ton more.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche's everywhere