Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT2 Center Exit Exhaust Rear Bumper?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 03:08 AM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
GT2 Center Exit Exhaust Rear Bumper?

Does anyone know where I can purchase a GT2 or a TT rear bumper where they have cutouts in the middle for the tips like a GT3? I would like to build a light weight exhaust and have it come out the middle so I need a rear bumper with the exhaust cutouts in the center to complete the look.

Last edited by ADAMNSONS; 10-10-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:27 PM
DimitriGT2 is infamous around these parts
If you mean something like the attached picture one source is GMG racing.

Cheers.

Attached Images  
Old 10-10-2012, 11:59 PM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Dimitri, That is what I am looking for. I have seen pics of that GT2 on gmg's site but I didn't see it listed for sale before but now I see it. When I clicked on it though, it showed a page error. $1700 seems a bit steep for a rear bumper!!!
Does anybody know of another?

Old 10-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Adam

We do make the bumpers this is a ver high quality part which we developed.

We also have the exhaust that goes along with it.

Dimitri has it on his GT2.

Feel free to shoot me a email if you need more info.

Fabryce

My email - fabryce@gmgracing.com

Old 10-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Thanks Fabryce.
I wouldn't need the exhaust because my idea was to make the tips come out from either side of the license plate, and build a diffuser to in the middle. I just needed to get rid of the stock exhaust tip cutouts; I mean have a clean bumper. I guess I can have the cutout in the middle widened a foot on each side to make room for the diffuser. What is your bumper made out of?
I like the Gurney Flap on the wing of the white GT2 in the pic Dimitri posted. I was going to do the same thing too, with a 1/2" carbon L across the wing. Did I see that car in one of those runway races\runs in Europe on Youtube?

Old 10-14-2012, 06:07 PM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ADAMNSONS
Thanks Dimitri, That is what I am looking for. I have seen pics of that GT2 on gmg's site but I didn't see it listed for sale before but now I see it. When I clicked on it though, it showed a page error. $1700 seems a bit steep for a rear bumper!!!
Does anybody know of another?
$1700 seems inexpensive to me for a high quality rear bumper. Everything GMG makes is very high quality. In comparison, wholesale for a GT2 front bumper is in the neighborhood of $4600 to $5000 at the cheapest. I would pay $1700 for GMG's bumper with a smile on my face.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Wow!!! I did not realize how much the stock bumper cost. I should sell that to go towards the GMG bumper. What is the going rate for those the REAR bumper. I think you said "front bumper". I need the rear : )