Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2014 Porsche GT3 Spy Photos + Video!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 01:35 PM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
Lack of side intakes and the center exit exhaust makes sense. The rear bumper in covered with something where I couldnt see the exits if there were side intakes that I missed totally. Durrrrr….
Eyes of an eagle

Old 10-12-2012, 02:52 PM
911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute911xpress has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ADAMNSONS
Are you certain that is a GT3? Seems like more of a Turbo. I thought they would stick to Manual transmission, 3 pedals like eurotom said. Did any of the previous GT3s come PDK?
If you look closely you can see the letters 'GT3' in the center of the Tachometer.

Attached Images  
Old 10-13-2012, 10:48 AM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Nice find. Thanks for sharing.

Old 10-14-2012, 03:37 PM
nacelle is infamous around these parts
Great find... thanks for posting!

sure looks good!

Old 10-15-2012, 06:24 AM
Sebaflex is infamous around these parts
everytime i see spyshots of the new GT3's interior i look at the PDK and my eyes become watery and i feel like i want to cry.

Old 10-15-2012, 02:33 PM
tpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud oftpduke112 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Sebaflex
everytime i see spyshots of the new GT3's interior i look at the PDK and my eyes become watery and i feel like i want to cry.
thissssss.

Old 10-15-2012, 03:18 PM
YoopsRacing is infamous around these parts
I am still not feeling it....tape or no tape.

Old 10-15-2012, 07:30 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
... I thought they would stick to Manual transmission, 3 pedals like eurotom said.
Always knew (and predicted) they would eventually move to a dual clutch setup. What I'm hoping is they leave an option for the single clutch. Porsche knows (like every other manufacturer) that dual clutches (and autos) are selling a LOT better than single clutches. So if they are in a business of making money, they might benefit from offering a dual clutch model.
Did any of the previous GT3s come PDK?
No. Never.

Old 10-15-2012, 07:57 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
The more times I see that rear spoiler the more I don't like it. The old school ducktail just doesn't go with the straight wing! And of course you need a manual but that's a given. I have to say though having driven some double clutch systems, they really do make sense for racing/track use, so I can understand why cars are going this way. It's just that much easier to drive fast when you don't have an extra pedal to worry about, or rev matching, or just one more thing to steal your concentration.

I was talking with local dealer guys at the track yesterday and they said the GT3 will have 3 wing options. In general I trust what dealers say about as much as I trust a priest in a boys' camp, but it is a rumor...

Old 10-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
performance over purity ... sometimes its just not right!

i am liking the wheels a lot and the front end!

Old 10-16-2012, 06:56 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
i like the design. I would agree that it needs a bigger wing in the back just for the statement it makes!

PDK on the new 991s is insane. I can only imagine how this GT3 will perform!!!

Old 10-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! It can use slightly bigger wing...Looks a little bit odd. Looks like a PDK is being offered! Track king!

Old 10-16-2012, 08:35 PM
ur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to all
I for one am happy there will be a PDK option, having driven similar equiped cars I miss it especially as the GT3 suffers with a finiky 2 to 3 shift (yes you can learn to drive around it but in this price bracket why should you!!??).

Even my E60 M5 is a joy more of the time with its quirky SMG box.

Its the future and 3 pedals will go by the way side.

Cheers
Jay

Old 10-16-2012, 09:13 PM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
^youre the devil!

Old 10-17-2012, 12:37 AM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ur20v
Its the future and 3 pedals will go by the way side.
That definitely won't happen for as long as me and the huge community of the rest of my 3 pedal loving friends are alive!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2014 Porsche GT3 Spy Photos + Video!!