Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Some Pics Of The Red Beast

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 11:08 PM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
whats with your profile pic?? Is that an underage girl in a schoolgirl outfit with you know what hanging out. What would Freud say….
Im not even going to ask about the dog! lol

Old 10-23-2012, 03:25 PM
hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 997GT3Girly
What is there not to believe?
Well. I was thinking, being from Missouri and al.. it would be nice to have a face to the Prada Bag.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:43 PM
DoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks! Not big into stripes though, would need to see a pic first.
Here you go on my 997, not sure it would work with a GT3. Your car is perfect as is, here are some pictures.

By the way, I was at a PCA Autocross this weekend and a woman was there with her daily driver a 997 cab. She said her girlfriends are all jealous of her! I think it's so cool that you have an ubber Porsche! I'm trying to get my girlfriend into driving mine, so we can do track days and eventually get her into one, maybe the new Boxster S, once they come off lease return (if I can fit in there with her too!)

To compare:

Last edited by DoninDEN; 10-23-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:11 PM
997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DoninDEN
Here you go on my 997, not sure it would work with a GT3. Your car is perfect as is, here are some pictures.

By the way, I was at a PCA Autocross this weekend and a woman was there with her daily driver a 997 cab. She said her girlfriends are all jealous of her! I think it's so cool that you have an ubber Porsche! I'm trying to get my girlfriend into driving mine, so we can do track days and eventually get her into one, maybe the new Boxster S, once they come off lease return (if I can fit in there with her too!)
Yeah that's not for me, like I said I'm not into stripes on my cars.

I've tracked all my cars at HPDE Events it's a lot of fun and you meet some great people at the events. I don't care for Autocross not for me, I'm a HPDE or DE Event kinda girl.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:06 PM
salerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud of
Oh my, she is lovely... The things that I would do to herrrrr. And oh, the girl is nice also!

Old 10-23-2012, 05:30 PM
Evoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud of
Ha, very nice! And we thought our friend in the XKR forum that posts about her fastest 0-60 and 1/4 mile times and how to extract more power form her 510hp beast was cool... I'm considering moving to a GT3, Gallardo, 430 or the new Viper. What suspension did you use?

If you're even in Dallas I'd love to see/ride. I'm married, not making a pass btw

Old 10-23-2012, 06:05 PM
997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Evoking
Ha, very nice! And we thought our friend in the XKR forum that posts about her fastest 0-60 and 1/4 mile times and how to extract more power form her 510hp beast was cool... I'm considering moving to a GT3, Gallardo, 430 or the new Viper. What suspension did you use?

If you're even in Dallas I'd love to see/ride. I'm married, not making a pass btw
Yeah drag racing is ok, been there done that many years ago not my style of racing. I grew up road racing it's in my blood.

I'm on stock suspension now but with the GT3 you can adjust it. I plan on doing a Moton Set Up in the near future. But to be honest the GT3 suspension is pretty good just needs a little tweaking depending on what your using the car for.

I will probably be in Dallas in about two weeks going to visit some friends up there. If the weather is nice probably take the GT3 for a little road trip. If not might fly up or just drive my Acura.

Old 10-23-2012, 07:34 PM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
Awesome! Red is not my color, but still that car is undeniable.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by shtfrbrains
Awesome! Red is not my color, but still that car is undeniable.
Thanks!

Old 10-24-2012, 02:34 AM
The Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura about
Lovely series of shots!

Cheers,

Old 10-24-2012, 08:27 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
That is truly an amazing looking car and love the wheels !! How often do you get out on the track ?

Old 10-24-2012, 10:36 AM
duc916sps is infamous around these parts
Great looking GT3.2! I have a DCT leather flat bottom steering wheel with red deviating stitching for sale if you are interested. Feel free to PM and I'll share the details.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
That is truly an amazing looking car and love the wheels !! How often do you get out on the track ?
Thanks!

In FL I would track my cars about 1-2 times a month. Now in TX that's a whole different story... Haven't tracked the car once, since there really isn't any track close to San Antonio. Only nice track that I know of is Texas Motor Speedway and that would be a serious haul up there.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Thanks!

In FL I would track my cars about 1-2 times a month. Now in TX that's a whole different story... Haven't tracked the car once, since there really isn't any track close to San Antonio. Only nice track that I know of is Texas Motor Speedway and that would be a serious haul up there.
Circuit of the Americas just opened up near Austin. Keep an eye out for some track days up there! (Be sure you post some in car videos, too. I can't wait to see what that place looks like at speed!)

Old 10-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Circuit of the Americas just opened up near Austin. Keep an eye out for some track days up there! (Be sure you post some in car videos, too. I can't wait to see what that place looks like at speed!)
Yeah the track just opened, but not sure if they will have track days there. I can only imagine a weekend at the track will be stupid expensive. Just have to wait and see...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some Pics Of The Red Beast