Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

991 GT3, are you on the list?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
I am considering the 991 GT3 VERY seriously, but there is no way I am going to place an order without driving one first. It is too much about the experience to just bet on specs. And if I have to wait a bit longer to get it built, so be it!
I too am seriously thinking of getting one but also am concerned about going in blind. My 991 GT3 comparison will be based on my previous 997.2 GT3 which was stupendous. When the order books open up I will wait to test drive one before ordering.... that is unless the Gods of temptation intervene!

Old 01-08-2013, 05:02 PM
StockKiller is infamous around these parts
well as far as a pdk goes, i have a cayman r pdk... yes its fun.. yes its awesome.. yes its quicker and smarter than me...
its a joy to drive around town... except i cant drink starbucks in it.. i have yet to make it home without spilling it all over the dash.. same with red bull.. evidently my radio fried out.. i know why but mums the word... it was replaced under warrenty..

the reason i bought a 997 gt3, let alone was lucky enough to score a beautiful RS was the fear of a pdk gt3... fk that....

you will get bored inside a pdk car... it has its perks... but i was getting bored...
i will gladly sacrifice a few seconds on the track to have more involvement inside the car rather than just sitting there twiddling my thumbs waiting for the guy in front of me to get his shifts in order and hear that sound as he downshifts..

if your getting older.. get the pdk... if your still young... row those gears..
just my 2 cents from someones who has tortured himself to death over lifes stupid simple litttle pleasures..

Old 01-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by StockKiller
well as far as a pdk goes, i have a cayman r pdk... yes its fun.. yes its awesome.. yes its quicker and smarter than me...
its a joy to drive around town... except i cant drink starbucks in it.. i have yet to make it home without spilling it all over the dash.. same with red bull.. evidently my radio fried out.. i know why but mums the word... it was replaced under warrenty..

the reason i bought a 997 gt3, let alone was lucky enough to score a beautiful RS was the fear of a pdk gt3... fk that....

you will get bored inside a pdk car... it has its perks... but i was getting bored...
i will gladly sacrifice a few seconds on the track to have more involvement inside the car rather than just sitting there twiddling my thumbs waiting for the guy in front of me to get his shifts in order and hear that sound as he downshifts..

if your getting older.. get the pdk... if your still young... row those gears..
just my 2 cents from someones who has tortured himself to death over lifes stupid simple litttle pleasures..

I'm getting older and no PDK for me for the same reason.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:14 AM
997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by StockKiller
if your getting older.. get the pdk... if your still young... row those gears.. just my 2 cents from someones who has tortured himself to death over lifes stupid simple litttle pleasures..
I'm still young and will row gears till I die!