Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

COTA Austin POV incar in the BRUMOS #59

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 11:41 AM
kingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of light
COTA Austin POV incar in the BRUMOS #59

Drivers Eye is a new series i helped create with the DRIVE channel.. Here is a short clip of COTA from Austin this past weekend.. There is also a Montreal long video on their channel.. Expect more POV films from different drivers and different cars/types of racing in the future!..

I suggest going to YouTube to view and turn the quality and sound UP!

Old 03-06-2013, 09:21 PM
Former Vendor
dbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant future
awesome vid

Old 03-06-2013, 09:35 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Very cool, those esses look like a *****!

Old 03-07-2013, 09:25 AM
nizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to all
Leh: Any way to stop your head moving around while filming?

Old 03-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Electron Mike is infamous around these parts
Great video and superb driving!

We enjoyed watching you guys tear it up at COTA, a great time for all and awesome driving!

Old 03-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Damage is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kingleh
Drivers Eye is a new series i helped create with the DRIVE channel.. Here is a short clip of COTA from Austin this past weekend.. There is also a Montreal long video on their channel.. Expect more POV films from different drivers and different cars/types of racing in the future!..

I suggest going to YouTube to view and turn the quality and sound UP!

http://youtu.be/20V_Uf5m3Nw
Since I have your attention, I've always been amazed at your driving in this video:

My question is, how the hell are you heel toe'ing so damn fast? It literally looks like you're just twitching your right leg. Can you post a video with that shows your foot work??

Old 03-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Pretty sure that's a 996 RSR. The throttle is so sensitive and it revs like a banshie. Keen is an amazing talent. Fun to watch in the 7 Cups, but man nothing like him pedaling a 6 RSR.

Old 03-10-2013, 06:45 AM
Minoclan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Damage
Since I have your attention, I've always been amazed at your driving in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zyM-egecTlw

My question is, how the hell are you heel toe'ing so damn fast? It literally looks like you're just twitching your right leg. Can you post a video with that shows your foot work??
I have watched this video once a month since it was first posted. When I am going to drive the Glen it goes up to once a week. Never ceases to amaze me.

Austin just doesn't look like a fun track, it looks more like something designed by a video gamer.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:32 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Damage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zyM-egecTlw

Whenever I watch that particular video, which I've done several times throughout the years, I cannot help but think that most of the drivers Leh is passing are probably thinking "man, I'm really pushing my car to the limits this time", only to have Leh just absolutely sail past them through a corner or on a straight. It definitely helps to put talent levels into perspective, doesn't it?

PS. I love the new Drivers Eye stuff. That was extremely cool.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:43 PM
fbirch is infamous around these parts
Great video, great driving! Thanks for posting

Old 03-10-2013, 07:25 PM
MJA
MJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really nice
Nice Vid and it was amazing to see the races at COTA, I also was able to get on the track in a 991- 911 with Porsche school instructor driving. Fun experience.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Damage is infamous around these parts
bump for Leh to reply to my question.