Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Anyone using their GT3 as their daily driver?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 09:05 PM
gt3niac is infamous around these parts
Anyone using their GT3 as their daily driver?

Just curious...It will make me feel much more comfortable

Old 03-27-2013, 09:34 PM
MGR-GT3 is infamous around these parts
All the time.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:48 PM
ghst868 is infamous around these parts
I use my GT3 as a daily driver

Old 03-27-2013, 11:22 PM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
I don't but have yet to track mine. It's pretty much a sunday driver for the moment and I am seriously thinking of letting her go due to the fact that I am paying for something that never gets used.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:46 PM
seapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of light
Have been using mine as DD except if I have to go cross town and fight stop/go traffic. C4S is a bit boring by comparison; good in winter. PDK too uninvolving for fun driving. However, wife doesn't like riding in it or the gt2 seats. The GT3 quickens your pulse for sure.

Old 03-28-2013, 02:26 AM
ur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to all
Yep, daily!

Fun, great... what's the problem.

Old 03-28-2013, 06:05 AM
KK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud of
Yes. Very fun.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:33 AM
Mr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to allMr. B is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gt3niac
Just curious...It will make me feel much more comfortable
I find any excuse to drive the car, but I do avoid rush hour because that is a PITA for any car with a manual tranny.
Mr. B

Old 03-28-2013, 09:39 AM
DLJ
DLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to behold
^ I'd go with this for advice.

Old 03-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Edit: meant to PM.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:00 PM
azcarguy is infamous around these parts
Drive my RS semi-daily (also drive other fun stuff so it's in the rotation) which amounts to 3-4 days a week. Grocery store, gym, errands, you name it.

Nose scrapes on everything but it's a 400.00 fix once a year and with enjoyment the car provides, who cares!

Old 03-29-2013, 12:01 AM
HarmonyJim is infamous around these parts
I use my 2007 GT3RS as my daily driver, and i is wonderful. I have put about 12,000 miles over the past year, and it is incredible. Puts a grin on my face everytime.

Old 03-29-2013, 11:02 AM
DLJ
DLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by azcarguy
Drive my RS semi-daily (also drive other fun stuff so it's in the rotation) which amounts to 3-4 days a week. Grocery store, gym, errands, you name it.

Nose scrapes on everything but it's a 400.00 fix once a year and with enjoyment the car provides, who cares!
A bit off topic, but I'm in the market to stock up on a backup lip and seeing as you're an expert scraper which replacement lip are you buying ( OEM/Suncoast, cup lip, or ?)? There's several posts with opinions out there I know. Thanks,. Now back on topic..

Old 03-29-2013, 12:13 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Lee,

Buy a cup lip, more flexible and around the same money. There is a shop that ideal with that can get you one.

Old 03-29-2013, 03:30 PM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
i do! only drawback is that wife refuses to drive it so if we go out i can't get hammered because my designated driver will go on strike

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone using their GT3 as their daily driver?