Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Thank You !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Schussler6 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Thank You !

hey hey hey everyone im not new here, i have been a member for some time now just never posted anything. I would rather read and soak in all the knowledge that way i know what it is that i speak of. As the title says i would like to THANK ALL OF YOU!!! ... why you ask? well im currently serving a tour out here in Afghanistan and everyday when im done with missions and can actually relax for a bit, i go on this forum and read,read,read,read ,look at pics, and read some more LOL IT KEEPS ME SANE !!! The Porsche 911 GT3/RS is my favorite car in the universe and i plan to be owning one at about age 26 so approx 2 more years. Im coming from the ///M lifestyle... had an 08 E90 low miles car was perfect,, until i got that email that i was leaving for a year.. i made some important decisions... ended up selling the M3 after only owning her for a few months. Other cars have caught my eye, GT500, Z06, 911 Turbo (which i test drove a few times) Maserati GT, Aston Martin Vantage, Mercedes Benz C63 AMG BlackSeries is what i have narrowed it down it. When i return to the states im hoping my local dealership Paul Miller Porsche in NJ has a GT3 for me to take a test drive. figures as soon as i left within the week they had a GT3 sittin in the showroom! i immediately sent a text to John (salesman) who i had been working with and said WOW! just as i leave! he laughed and dude i know! (john is a great guy) but THANK YOU for entertaining me when i need, THANK YOU for all the knowledge and THANK YOU for taking your time to read this (hopefully) you did! i Hope in the near future to join the GT3 family !!

Old 04-03-2013, 03:11 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Thank you for serving.

Old 04-03-2013, 05:54 PM
LarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to all
Thank you for serving. I hope in 2 years you get that gt3 RS. I just got Mine and I love it.

Old 04-03-2013, 06:12 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
It will be worth the wait. The other cars you listed do not come close to the , a GT3 will give you. I have driven so many sports cars of all price ranges and nothing gives me the visceral connection and enjoyment as a 911 GT variant. I ended up with the GT2 instead of a GT3RS for my own reasons, but would of been just as happy with the 3RS.
Agian nothing I have eperienced is like a GT(3 /2) 911.

Old 04-04-2013, 05:37 AM
thank you for your support guys! i cant wait!

Old 04-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you for your service and sacrifice. You stay safe and please know that there are a lot of us here Stateside who think of you guys/gals and pray for your speedy safe return.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Thank you for your service and sacrifice. You stay safe and please know that there are a lot of us here Stateside who think of you guys/gals and pray for your speedy safe return.
+100 Thank you. I'm sure you'll be able to find what your looking for, just remember it's journey, so take your time and get the one you want.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:10 PM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Thank you for serving, and when you are state side look me up, I have a wicked 997 turbo you can try out and I know the guys at Paul Miller quite well (Jack Daniels too) and will be willing to help out anyway I can.

Wishing you and all the troops there the best.

Cheers.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by 512bb
Thank you for serving, and when you are state side look me up, I have a wicked 997 turbo you can try out and I know the guys at Paul Miller quite well (Jack Daniels too) and will be willing to help out anyway I can.

Wishing you and all the troops there the best.

Cheers.
i appreciate it !! i cant wait ! thanks again for the support, it really does help us out here

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.