GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Can someone else verify this ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 06:14 PM
T-boned is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by turbo_freak
I guess they got caught in the rain and lost it
Um...judging by the fact that it's a bright and sunny day, wouldn't it negate your brilliant analysis?

Old 07-27-2005, 06:24 PM
MJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud of
Hope the owner reads here....could use these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4564152687

Old 07-27-2005, 06:53 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by T-boned
Um...judging by the fact that it's a bright and sunny day, wouldn't it negate your brilliant analysis?
you don't know much about florida weather do you? Brilliant

Not saying that's the case, but it's very possible a quick rain could of hit and it's all dried up by the time the pictures were taken.

Old 07-27-2005, 07:54 PM
Honored Member

W8MM is infamous around these parts
According to a post on RennTeam, the accident was in front of (across from) Champion Porsche while being driven by a dealer tech during PDI!!!!!

Old 07-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by HotRodGuy

Not saying that's the case, but it's very possible a quick rain could of hit and it's all dried up by the time the pictures were taken.

I don't know anything about Florida weather. Are you telling me that a "quick rain could hit" and then be 100% dry within a few minutes? I don't think so.

Old 07-27-2005, 10:38 PM
Banned
Mike T is infamous around these parts
I don't know anything about Florida weather. Are you telling me that a "quick rain could hit" and then be 100% dry within a few minutes? I don't think so.
Yes. That's actually exactly what happens quite often.

Old 07-27-2005, 11:41 PM

Could skid marks this visible be produce on wet pavement?

Attached Images  
Old 07-28-2005, 01:29 AM
hah
Banned
hah is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by W8MM
According to a post on RennTeam, the accident was in front of (across from) Champion Porsche while being driven by a dealer tech during PDI!!!!!
I guess part of the PDI is to explore the limits of the car.

Old 07-28-2005, 01:31 AM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by hah
I guess part of the PDI is to explore the limits of the car.
I hope not.

Old 07-28-2005, 09:37 AM
Banned
red944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond repute
Could skid marks this visible be produce on wet pavement?
If your refering to the skid marks parallel to the road, it looks like they are from many different cars and most likley have been there before the CGT and rain. If your refering to the skid marks left by the CGT on the sidewalk please point them out to me.

Old 07-28-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by red944
If your refering to the skid marks parallel to the road, it looks like they are from many different cars and most likley have been there before the CGT and rain. If your refering to the skid marks left by the CGT on the sidewalk please point them out to me.
Look at the bottom left of the pic.

I only see one big black skid mark and judging by its width, it could only have been produced by the CGT on dry pavement.

Old 07-28-2005, 11:52 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Look at the bottom left of the pic.

I only see one big black skid mark and judging by its width, it could only have been produced by the CGT on dry pavement.
you forget we aren't arguing w/ you whether it was wet or dry, we are arguing that it's totally possible it was wet and could of dried up that fast in florida. 90 degree thunderstorms will do that

Old 07-28-2005, 12:33 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Originally posted by W8MM
Hope the walk back to the store was long enough for him to conjure up a great excuse.

Old 07-28-2005, 12:36 PM
you forget we aren't arguing w/ you whether it was wet or dry, we are arguing that it's totally possible it was wet and could of dried up that fast in florida. 90 degree thunderstorms will do that
No, no. I'm contending that rain had nothing to do with this accident . Which was my argument all along.

Whether it rain and quickly dried up is a moot point.

Again, to be clear, I was responding to someone who said rain was the cause.

Old 07-28-2005, 01:11 PM
No, no. I'm contending that rain had nothing to do with this accident . Which was my argument all along.

Whether it rain and quickly dried up is a moot point.

Again, to be clear, I was responding to someone who said rain was the cause.
as I was just pointing out your "brilliant analysis" wasn't so brilliant

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Can someone else verify this ?