Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Can someone else verify this ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Mcoupe is infamous around these parts
The arguing back and forth on the weather here is funny!

Old 07-28-2005, 04:52 PM
T-boned is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by red944
because according to your theory the car would be rotating as it came to a stop. You can clearly see that it came to a stop when it got stuck in the ditch. It was clearly traveling at a good speed because the car is so far into the ditch. if the car was going slow the front end would have been stuck in the lowest part of the ditch. Your story proves a rotating car, I dont know of many tires that dont leave skid marks when the car is rotating. Also a rotating car would have most likley ended up flat in the ditch, perpendicular to what the car is now.

Maybe if you had a car and drivers license you would realize how much of a tool you sound like.

Einstein, you're forgetting the car had to have struck the curb , and therefore, could've been slightly airborn. Dwell on that for a while, numbskull.

Old 07-28-2005, 04:55 PM
Maybe cause your car is covered in dirt and dust. Does the rain wash away your tires too?
If you can't understand how rain could clean up the street, then it time for you to go back and get your GED.

Old 07-28-2005, 04:57 PM
Banned
red944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by T-boned
Einstein, you're forgetting the car had to have struck the curb , and therefore, could've been slightly airborn. Dwell on that for a while, numbskull.
Tell you what you win, I am done arguing. There is no point to go on arguing back and forth. I am going home. You make me laugh.

Old 07-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Tell you what you win, I am done arguing. There is no point to go on arguing back and forth. I am going home. You make me laugh.

If you can't stand the heat...

But, don't go away mad, just go away!

I prefer heated debate where someone might learn something as oppose to patting each other on the backs about how cool our cars are day after day.

Great car, cool color, nice wheels...yadda yadda yadda...jesus. Talk about laughable.

Old 07-28-2005, 05:41 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Mcoupe
The arguing back and forth on the weather here is funny!
hey, we gotta keep ourselves entertained

Old 07-28-2005, 05:46 PM
turbo_freak is infamous around these parts

I prefer heated debate where someone might learn something as oppose to patting each other on the backs about how cool our cars are day after day.

Great car, cool color, nice wheels...yadda yadda yadda...jesus. Talk about laughable.
so you'd rather start **** than enjoy the board the way the majority of us do ?

Old 07-28-2005, 05:57 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !

Didn't you learn something?

It's very possible for it to rain in florida and for the roads to be dry 5 minutes later. And this CGT got caught up in a rain storm.

Or, it took longer then 5 minutes for the road to dry and this picture was taken well after the fact

ok, i'll stop

Old 07-28-2005, 06:01 PM
turbo_freak is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by HotRodGuy

It's very possible for it to rain in florida and for the roads to be dry 5 minutes later. And this CGT got caught up in a rain storm.

Or, it took longer then 5 minutes for the road to dry and this picture was taken well after the fact

ok, i'll stop

Old 07-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by turbo_freak
so you'd rather start **** than enjoy the board the way the majority of us do ?

I'm more interested in learning about cars or anthing related to cars. While it's fine by me that you want to show and tell. But, sometimes you gotta throw something knew into the mix. Otherwise, it just become a mutual admiration society.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:18 PM

ok, i'll stop

I understand you're young and inexperienced, and so, you're not able see the big picture as I can.

Thus, I will refer you to pic #2 where you clearly see a guy on the sidewalk talking on his cell phone. He could be the driver or the passenger or a bystander who offered to help or someone else. How long after the accident do you think it took him to call for help? You have multiple choices.

A. No more than a few minutes after the accident
B. went to lunch came back 2hrs later and decided to call
C. He's actually ordering Domino's

Last edited by T-boned; 07-28-2005 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:26 PM
HOw do you know the guy is calling for help? How do you know he's not on the phone w/ a friend going "There is a CGT in a ditch right now"

THere are a ton of people around. How long do you think it took for someone to show up w/ a camera to post pics on a message board?

You still aren't quite catching on are ya

young and inexperienced , yet you are to scared to show your age.

Why are we even arguing over this; i guess i'm not the only bored one on weds

Last edited by HotRodGuy; 07-28-2005 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:40 PM
[B]HOw do you know the guy is calling for help? How do you know he's not on the phone w/ a friend going "There is a CGT in a ditch right now"

THere are a ton of people around. How long do you think it took for someone to show up w/ a camera to post pics on a message board?
I don't know the guy is calling for help. That's why I gave you multiple choices.

But, you've made my argument for me. Because, the answer to your last question is: no more than a few minutes. Understand?

Old 07-28-2005, 06:52 PM

But, you've made my argument for me. Because, the answer to your last question is: no more than a few minutes. Understand?
yea, you still aren't understanding the point, refer back to mikes answer to you on page 2

Old 07-28-2005, 06:54 PM
yea, you still aren't understanding the point, refer back to mikes answer to you on page 2

See, you can learn something today. Good for you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Can someone else verify this ?