Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Autocross

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 12:26 AM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
I am 3000 miles away from you. How do we workout the details?

Old 08-29-2005, 12:29 AM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
BTW: Stop trying to glorify auto-x.

Old 08-29-2005, 09:41 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Too bad you guys are so far, I'd come meet ya at Willow Springs, Fontana or LV to do the timing!

Old 08-30-2005, 05:30 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
I'm in for flying out. A few questions:

What region sponsors your autoX?
What track are you close to?

What spec car do we run?

Should we split the cost of a set of Hoosiers and rent a new mustang GT? OR find some 6speeder who's crazy enough to cut us loose with his car. I'll need a few laps at your track before we do timed runs, of couse I'd give you the same courtesy if your willing to fly out here!

As for Glorifying AutoX, I'm not. My point is the best AUtoXers are usually fantastic on the track right out of the box. AutoX will teach you car skills you can't learn on the track safely as a beginner. You can't say the same for the weekend DE warriors.

Your move..........

PS - SuperD - Could we use your car

Last edited by racerjsz; 08-30-2005 at 05:33 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:44 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Sure, you can use it...just buy it and I'll transfer title, no problem.

Hey, I came up with the idea, that's the hard part! I'm not flipping for the car too....

Old 08-30-2005, 06:18 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
Your car would be a great one to AutoX - I have run one owned by a good friend, Derek. He's sually FTD - with me right behind. Of course he does have 400 whp! Very hot car -

Attached Images  

Last edited by racerjsz; 08-30-2005 at 06:20 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:21 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Why don't you use Chris's car, that way he gets a big advantage...

Old 08-30-2005, 06:24 PM
Chris...........................................?? ??????

I'll buy track insurance and cover the deductable.

Old 08-30-2005, 06:26 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Originally posted by racerjsz
Chris...........................................?? ??????
(look at Life Dies' sig above...uh-oh, maybe you should just stay home... )

Old 08-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Is Chris short for Christina? Is that her in the picture.

Now, we're not betting pink slips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hilario us

Old 08-30-2005, 06:40 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Bench-racing trash talk, love it!

Old 08-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Banned
I would gladly accept my M3 as the designated car, however, it's under the knife at the moment so that doesn't do us any good. Let's plan this little event for spring. Let's do leguna seca for track and hell it doesn't matter where we do auto-x cause it's all the same. Hopefully by spring I'll have the car ready to roll - been saying that forever.

Old 08-30-2005, 10:30 PM
Banned
For the record, Dave instigated this whole thing not my ego.

Old 08-30-2005, 11:23 PM
Banned
Also, the "national meet" is coming up. We could do it there, in front of everyone.

Can anyone host a 14 MB video? I'd like to show a little taste of my auto-x days.

Old 08-30-2005, 11:57 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Originally posted by Life Dies
For the record, Dave instigated this whole thing not my ego.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Autocross