Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Autocross

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 07:30 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Originally posted by Life Dies

Can anyone host a 14 MB video? I'd like to show a little taste of my auto-x days.
yeah send it to my email

bunkerking18@adelphia.net

Old 08-31-2005, 09:29 AM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
Do you have AOL IM? MY email will only send 2 mb.

Old 08-31-2005, 05:02 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
What's up with the 6speed national event?

They should look at planning it in the midwest. That way everyone could drive there. There are a bunch of great tracks in the midwest. Topeka would be most versitle. Get a PCA region to sponsor the event.

RACE TRACK INFORMATION
Gateway Int'l Raceway
Hallett Motor Racing Circuit
Heartland Park Topeka ----- See Pic
Memphis Motorsports Park
MidAmerica Motorplex

A Grass Roots Motorsports style shootout would be cool.

AutoX
Track
Drag
Car Show

That way we could each bring our rides!!!!!!!!!!

PS - let me kow when the M3 is done

Attached Images  
Old 08-31-2005, 07:10 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Originally posted by Life Dies
Do you have AOL IM? MY email will only send 2 mb.
Instant messanger? I doubt that will work but here you go: satelles18r

Old 08-31-2005, 09:42 PM
This is Life Dies at the wheel

http://www.redroxband.com/run5.mpeg

enjoy

Old 08-31-2005, 09:48 PM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
holy crap. Racerjsz, send me your addy. I'll reimburse you for your wet panties.

Old 08-31-2005, 10:33 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Ryan in SD
This is Life Dies at the wheel

http://www.redroxband.com/run5.mpeg

enjoy

Reeeeeepost!....Er, I mean...Reeeeeeehost!

This vid was posted already in another thread awhile back...not sure, but it may've been one of those incredibly long debates about double-clutching and heel-toeing in the 996TT section. And I was hoping for something new....

Life Dies, I can't tell from the cam angle, but were you wearing a skirt on this run? Btw, do you find that leaning into the turn like that helps a lot?...If so, I'm going to try that if I can figure it out.

Old 08-31-2005, 10:48 PM
Banned
The video is for RaceJSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... ZZZZZ... ZZZZ... holy crap I fell asleep there. Sorry about that.

I am trying to stimulate the experience a little. You can't see from the angle but I had something in my vagina the whole run. I had a mic in the cockpit if you are wondering what that noise was.

Old 09-01-2005, 09:04 AM

Old 09-01-2005, 12:12 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
You're right my panties are wet........From laughing so hard!!!!

Was that to show how driving fast into a corner really makes you slower, or to give a visual of the effects of understeer?

Does that M3 have a trailer hitch on it? You HAD to be pulling something!!!!!

Now I guess I have to fire up the laptop and Camera and get some videos posted.

Last edited by racerjsz; 09-01-2005 at 12:16 PM.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:15 PM
I counted a minimum of two cones to beat!!!!!

Old 09-01-2005, 12:21 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Doh!

Old 09-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Banned
Originally posted by racerjsz
I counted a minimum of two cones to beat!!!!!
You serious? I swere on my grave I've only knocked 1 cone over during my entire auto-x career and it wasn't in that video.

Old 09-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Banned
Now I am angry some cone-muffin thinks he's so hot. I can't wait to school you in the cones. Start practicing.

Old 09-01-2005, 11:12 PM
Your car definatley bumps as it passes closely the (second?) cone in the slalom. One cone, come on - in the last nine years I must have knocked over at least a hundred!!!!!!

I'm tryint to get one of my videos online right now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Autocross