Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Can the new GT3 be driven every day?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 07:27 PM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by StPatsDay
Since you obviously know so much-- why not just tell us when you buy the car, and daily drive it. You can then report back. Now we can close this gawd awful thread.
no problem

Old 11-11-2013, 10:21 AM
mousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nice
Since you know of 2 unsold allocations, and don't plan to buy the first model year anyway, please share the dealer names! PM if you don't want to make it public for some reason.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by speedsterr
Originally Posted by mousecatcher
I don't really understand this comment.

Yeah, for most models Porsche does not limit production, and you can just order. For the gt3 and cars like that, Porsche limits production, and there is a wait list, just like there are wait lists on Ferraris.
By your answer it seems you understand it perfectly. If I walk into a ferrari dealer to buy a F12 they will say ok we can take your order and the car will come in 2-3 years.

I can walk 10 minutes to my porsche dealer and say I want the 1 GT3 allocation you have and they will say sure the car will come in 90 days.
Say what? So what happens if someone grabs your allocation? Your dealer seems to be the only one in the country that can get a GT3 in 90 days.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:53 PM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
If anyone is serious about ordering a GT3 please go ahead and PM me and I will put you in contact with my guy. It only benefits me if I bring them business I just get better deals on the cars I order.

Or even a regular 911. They give discounts off MSRP on all of them. I already have helped a couple members get a deal with them.