Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Another new CGT owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 03:00 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
You probably can't reply but welcome!!! ... Beautiful garage and toys ...

Old 08-24-2005, 03:45 PM
MarsMan is infamous around these parts
Wow what a response!

I can now reply to message also so here goes:

Smoothcab, I posted the pictures to a friend of mines site so my name is John Mars and not Gene.

Yes that is a MV Agusta F4 Special Parts bike.

I will see if I can find out what type of tile I am using and will post, it cleans up really easily and worked out great for my garage.

Buddyg, Where are you in Michigan, I am located close to Auburn Hills.

MWM, It took about 15min. to warm up when the temps were really low. It does Ok in snow storms, but don't ask me how I know. The snowmobiles are at my house in the U.P. and get used quite a bit throughout the winter.

BDH, It looks like we both have great tastes in color!

20C4S, I didn't know my garage made it here before I did, I may have to try and find that old thread.

Ken, My 993TT is currently having some engine upgrade stuff done to it but I will take pictures of it when it returns. It is Arena red with Classic grey with no external body mods so it is pretty much the same as all of the other pictures you have seen.

Thanks for all of the compliments and I look forward to posting on here regularly.

Old 08-24-2005, 05:39 PM
Banned
Mike T is infamous around these parts
Welcome, MarsMan.

What are the chances that you are ever in Ann Arbor? I saw a car that looked just like yours about three months ago.

Old 08-25-2005, 01:02 AM
hah
Banned
hah is infamous around these parts
Congratulations.. enjoy it in good health.

Old 08-25-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Mike T
Welcome, MarsMan.

What are the chances that you are ever in Ann Arbor? I saw a car that looked just like yours about three months ago.
Probably was me, I have been driving mine everywhere! I just put over 200 miles on it today and can't get enough!

Old 08-25-2005, 03:28 AM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
there was something wrong with my internet, my post did not come out

anyway, CONGRATS!! enjoy the car and you have a very beautiful garage and collection!! congrats again please drive carefully..

Old 08-25-2005, 06:54 AM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
Mars are you in Oakland Township? I was born in raised in Rochester Hills

Old 08-25-2005, 09:18 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally posted by MarsMan
Wow what a response!

I can now reply to message also so here goes:

Smoothcab, I posted the pictures to a friend of mines site so my name is John Mars and not Gene.

Yes that is a MV Agusta F4 Special Parts bike.

I will see if I can find out what type of tile I am using and will post, it cleans up really easily and worked out great for my garage.

Buddyg, Where are you in Michigan, I am located close to Auburn Hills.

MWM, It took about 15min. to warm up when the temps were really low. It does Ok in snow storms, but don't ask me how I know. The snowmobiles are at my house in the U.P. and get used quite a bit throughout the winter.

BDH, It looks like we both have great tastes in color!

20C4S, I didn't know my garage made it here before I did, I may have to try and find that old thread.

Ken, My 993TT is currently having some engine upgrade stuff done to it but I will take pictures of it when it returns. It is Arena red with Classic grey with no external body mods so it is pretty much the same as all of the other pictures you have seen.

Thanks for all of the compliments and I look forward to posting on here regularly.
I am in Western Michigan we should meet up in Lansing for lunch would only be 1 hour for each of us!

Old 08-25-2005, 09:21 AM
Bri
EE
Bri has a spectacular aura aboutBri has a spectacular aura about
congrats! nice garage man.

Old 08-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by MGoBlue
Mars are you in Oakland Township? I was born in raised in Rochester Hills
Yes I am in Oakland Twp. My previous house was in Rochester Hills, and my wife was born and lived in Rochester most of her life.

Old 08-25-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by buddyg
I am in Western Michigan we should meet up in Lansing for lunch would only be 1 hour for each of us!
Sounds like a good idea, I will email you after things slow down a little bit for me at work.

Old 08-25-2005, 05:39 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Congrats, great group of toys. Be safe out there.

Old 08-25-2005, 06:03 PM
Banned
Probably was me, I have been driving mine everywhere! I just put over 200 miles on it today and can't get enough!
Haha, wow. You might remember me, then ... I was taking out the trash in my neighborhood one day and literally dropped the trash and ran to the street as I saw you (or whoever it was) go by. I think you got spooked, haha.

Amazing car, man.

If you don't mind me asking, are you a doctor? I had heard that the newer silver CGT belonged to a doctor at the U of M or a surrounding hospital.

Old 08-25-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Mike T
Haha, wow. You might remember me, then ... I was taking out the trash in my neighborhood one day and literally dropped the trash and ran to the street as I saw you (or whoever it was) go by. I think you got spooked, haha.

Amazing car, man.

If you don't mind me asking, are you a doctor? I had heard that the newer silver CGT belonged to a doctor at the U of M or a surrounding hospital.
No I am not a doctor, I own a software / electronics company.

Old 08-25-2005, 09:03 PM
Banned
No I am not a doctor, I own a software / electronics company.
Gotcha!

Well, anyway, congratulations, man! Truly an incredible car, as you would, I'm sure, be able to attest much moreso than myself. Hehe.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another new CGT owner