Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

unconfirmed: Paul Walker killed in CGT crash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 12:52 AM
CBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MileHigh911
If you review the picture of the flatbed tow truck getting ready to load up the pieces, the left rear tire is also visibly worn. That will not be missed by investigators. How/why the bald rear tires were missed by Rodas????
Link?

Old 12-05-2013, 12:54 AM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
IMO, the rear tire does not look bald as you can clearly see tread lines:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PW_Tire.JPG
Views:	317
Size:	219.5 KB
ID:	308158   Click image for larger version

Name:	Paul-Walker-Dead-car-crash-flames-photos-porche-carrera-gt.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	308159  
Old 12-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Rolled_Out is a jewel in the roughRolled_Out is a jewel in the roughRolled_Out is a jewel in the roughRolled_Out is a jewel in the rough
That female blogger who wrote all that rude, heartbreaking stuff about Paul Walker.... Well, they got her real good

http://nationalreport.net/fans-fast-...le-goes-viral/

Old 12-05-2013, 12:04 PM
CBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Stock_Monster
That female blogger who wrote all that rude, heartbreaking stuff about Paul Walker.... Well, they got her real good http://nationalreport.net/fans-fast-...le-goes-viral/
Haahaaaaahaaaaahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

This made my day!!

To be honest, when I read her blog article, I literally spent an hour reading up on how to inflict a DDOS attack.

She obviously wrote the article in an attempt to gain free publicity for her pathetically unpopular blog (Alexa ranking 1.7million).

Well - now she's paying for that publicity.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:54 PM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Old 12-05-2013, 02:01 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CBADtt
To be honest, when I read her blog article, I literally spent an hour reading up on how to inflict a DDOS attack.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Rolled_Out is a jewel in the roughRolled_Out is a jewel in the roughRolled_Out is a jewel in the roughRolled_Out is a jewel in the rough

This made my day!!

She obviously wrote the article in an attempt to gain free publicity for her pathetically unpopular blog (Alexa ranking 1.7million).

Someone I know.. *wink* sgned up her email address to a bunch of sites, so she gets all those annoying spam emails blah blah

Old 12-05-2013, 03:39 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !

This made my day!!

The article was a complete lie. The author is either her or her alter ego that writes for modernwomanblahblahblah.com(check the name of the author). The picture is an LP 560 that was attacked by a naked man in Houston last week. They (or she) continue to troll the world. The whole suicide thing was written by the same author (co author of Modernwomansdigest). I'm wondering if they are the same person.

Old 12-05-2013, 05:19 PM
BOXER12 is infamous around these parts
I have spent thirty years investigating catastrophic injury accidents, and there is rarely just one cause to these type of accidents. A combination of factors is usually at play. Driver error is always suspected since the driver is at the helm but any failures that can cause loss of control can take the driver out of the equation. Once the car is out of control, the driver is also not in control. Let's wait until the evidence is all in before casting blame; however, one thing is for sure a passenger is not to blame for an accident. I hope the police have gathered all the evidence and don't do a poor investigation.

Here is a clear shot of the left rear tire (good condition)..no reason to assume the right rear was any worse condition.

Name:	Walker_CGT_crash_side_view.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	308710  

Last edited by BOXER12; 12-05-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:45 PM
evoix is infamous around these parts
...........edited

Last edited by evoix; 12-05-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:03 PM
have been a 6speedonline member for awhile and also an IB forum super(just in case). I think fire contributed to the unsurvivability of this accident. the side crash didn't help and they could have survived it but the fire surely killed them. not dissing on porsche's but crashes ends up in a fireball. poor design? remember the jackass actor driving a GT3 also ended up in a fireball. I "used" to have an evolution 9 MR and after driving it aggressively in a private curvy road flipped over three times and plowed several trees like the CGT crash. what probably saved me was I purchased Grp N. fuel tank crash plate and protected the fuel tank from turning it into a fireball. as for the status of the victims after the crash, they probably were still alive until they were engulfed in flames. my crash was so violent I was actually unconscious and was extracted with the Evo upside down. the airbags were so immediate I swore they did not pop open. I woke up when they were extracting me out with a jaws of life.

just glad to be alive and have been thinking to upgrade to a 997 turbo S having driven it a few times and liked it until a colleague introduced me to a superleggera. but will be sticking both to my escalade and range rover for now sadly

Name:	image-1434653726.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	287.6 KB
ID:	308727  
Old 12-05-2013, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by evoix
have been a 6speedonline member for awhile and also an IB forum super(just in case). I think fire contributed to the unsurvivability of this accident. the side crash didn't help and they could have survived it but the fire surely killed them. not dissing on porsche's but crashes ends up in a fireball. poor design? remember the jackass actor driving a GT3 also ended up in a fireball. I "used" to have an evolution 9 MR and after driving it aggressively in a private curvy road flipped over three times and plowed several trees like the CGT crash. what probably saved me was I purchased Grp N. fuel tank crash plate and protected the fuel tank from turning it into a fireball. as for the status of the victims after the crash, they probably were still alive until they were engulfed in flames. my crash was so violent I was actually unconscious and was extracted with the Evo upside down. the airbags were so immediate I swore they did not pop open. I woke up when they were extracting me out with a jaws of life. just glad to be alive and have been thinking to upgrade to a 997 turbo S having driven it a few times and liked it until a colleague introduced me to a superleggera. but will be sticking both to my escalade and range rover for now sadly
Not really sure what your point is.

The coroner's autopsy was pretty clear. Roger died from multiple blunt trauma and Paul died from both the blunt trauma and the fire.

Glad you survived your wreck.

Old 12-05-2013, 10:17 PM

Not really sure what your point is.

The coroner's autopsy was pretty clear. Roger died from multiple blunt trauma and Paul died from both the blunt trauma and the fire.

Glad you survived your wreck.
PW died from blunt trauma and fire which means he was breathing. meaning Porsche should make it's cars resistant from becoming a fireball in crashes.

Old 12-05-2013, 10:20 PM
tranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of light
C'mon guys, "Adora Bull"...love bullsh*t? Talk about getting trolled hard (and in bad taste):
http://patrickrileylane.com/post/691...-internet-with

Old 12-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by evoix
PW died from blunt trauma and fire which means he was breathing. meaning Porsche should make it's cars resistant from becoming a fireball in crashes.
There are 158,000 vehicle fires per year. Porsche is no more liable than any other manufacturer. I would still buy a CGT without reserve.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: unconfirmed: Paul Walker killed in CGT crash