Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2014 GT3 Available at Momentum Porsche Houston

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 04:27 PM
TurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really nice
2014 GT3 Available at Momentum Porsche Houston

For those seeking a car without an allocation for one, I just got a call offering me a car that someone who had put a deposit down for did not take delivery. Wont last long I am sure.

Feel free to call Brandon Morris at Momentum Porsche in Houston at 832-754-1349. Brandon is a great guy and has helped me out with things even before I purchased or referred for purchase. Just a nice guy and honest.

The car is simply stunning. Hard to appreciate in pictures, the real deal is far more imposing. Hood has harder lines at the lip that make it look way more aggressive and cannot be captured by photos. White with black interior, red stitch interior, standard brakes, factory powder coated dark wheels and about every option you would want.

I know many of you have said you want an allocation spot, well, here it is. Good luck to those of you wanting one.

Old 01-03-2014, 08:09 AM
trek737 has a spectacular aura abouttrek737 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TurboDogue
For those seeking a car without an allocation for one, I just got a call offering me a car that someone who had put a deposit down for did not take delivery. Wont last long I am sure.

Feel free to call Brandon Morris at Momentum Porsche in Houston at 832-754-1349. Brandon is a great guy and has helped me out with things even before I purchased or referred for purchase. Just a nice guy and honest.

The car is simply stunning. Hard to appreciate in pictures, the real deal is far more imposing. Hood has harder lines at the lip that make it look way more aggressive and cannot be captured by photos. White with black interior, red stitch interior, standard brakes, factory powder coated dark wheels and about every option you would want.

I know many of you have said you want an allocation spot, well, here it is. Good luck to those of you wanting one.
Went to their site did not see it listed yet. Maybe already sold... What was the MSRP? I would have liked to seen some photos of this car...

Old 01-03-2014, 08:40 AM
TurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really nice

Originally Posted by trek737
Went to their site did not see it listed yet. Maybe already sold... What was the MSRP? I would have liked to seen some photos of this car...
No pics, car arrived two days ago. MSRP 149 i think. Call if you want it, wont be there long enough for photos up. Brandon can send you pics. Its awesome.

Old 01-03-2014, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by TurboDogue
No pics, car arrived two days ago. MSRP 149 i think. Call if you want it, wont be there long enough for photos up. Brandon can send you pics. Its awesome.
Thanks.... It is very tempting to drive down there and see it even though it is about 1 hour away from the woodlands...

Old 01-03-2014, 09:20 AM
thebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to behold
FYI: Momentum are asking $176K OBO for this car with an MSRP of $149K.

Old 01-03-2014, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by thebishman
Thanks for the update and saving me from dwelling over it....

Old 01-03-2014, 10:28 AM
RobSpyder is infamous around these parts
25k over. Retarded

Old 01-03-2014, 11:43 AM
Banned
CALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond repute
The guy that bought it sold it to them for a profit I am sure. Anyone that pays over MSRP for any car has more money than brains. Simple as that.

Old 01-03-2014, 12:15 PM
jlee504 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by thebishman
Yeah I got the same from Brandon.

Thats definitely pricey. What did you think of the clear tail lights?

Jeff

Old 01-03-2014, 04:03 PM
thebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to beholdthebishman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jlee504
Yeah I got the same from Brandon.

Thats definitely pricey. What did you think of the clear tail lights?

Jeff
I didn't see the car Jeff as I'm in KC but emailed him as soon as I saw the post here. The car is very nicely optioned as Brandon sent me the build sheet. It would have been very close to the order I would have placed if an allocation was available to be honest. I've played the over MSRP 'game' a couple of times when I was younger and far more stupid; I won't ever do it again! lol
Bish

Old 01-03-2014, 09:54 PM
kosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nice
Sonic...

Old 01-04-2014, 06:58 PM
groupagst is infamous around these parts
25k over is insane. I'm sure they would negotiate to 15-20k over at best and even that's high IMO

Old 01-08-2014, 12:05 PM
cfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to beholdcfgtts is a splendid one to behold
no surprise

No surprise from that dealership. After attempting two purchases on used Porsches and there overpriced asking prices, plus lack of flexibility on negotiating.

Ridiculous and not surprising.

Old 01-08-2014, 03:34 PM
aircavscout has a spectacular aura aboutaircavscout has a spectacular aura aboutaircavscout has a spectacular aura about
it's the only one I know of in the US available..... They will probably get there premium... Not from me..

Old 01-08-2014, 04:31 PM
vduzin12 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by aircavscout
it's the only one I know of in the US available..... They will probably get there premium... Not from me..
There's one on fleebay. Asking about 25 over.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2014 GT3 Available at Momentum Porsche Houston