Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 needed for photo shoot

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2003, 07:42 PM
dpblessing is infamous around these parts
GT3 needed for photo shoot

You all may remember that Ron Kimball did the photo shoot for Endra and Fred’s cars. Those shots are spectacular!!

Ron wants to add a new GT3 to his photographic stock library, so he is looking for a car to shoot. The car is needed for both studio and location shots. Ron’s studio is in Mountain View, California.

Ron will “own” the photos and all rights to those photos. The most common use is for calendars, but other commercial use may be made of the photos. The car’s owner must sign a release.

OK, so that’s what Ron gets, but what does the car owner get? The car owner get the fun experience of being involved with a professional photo shoot of their car and a high quality print of a favorite shot.

I have no financial interest in this. I am just trying to see if I can help get a great car and a great photographer together.

Anyone interested or know someone that might be interested you can post a reply, PM me, or email me at doug@int-elect.com and I will help get the parties together. Or you could email Ron directly at rk@ronkimballstock.com

Old 11-14-2003, 09:37 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Not worth a 5 hour drive for me....even though his photography is exceptional!!!

Old 11-15-2003, 06:05 PM
dpblessing is infamous around these parts
what a lame excuse