Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

San Diego to Crystal Cove Sat...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 02:09 PM
fayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura about
sure, let's do the toll road.

Old 11-19-2005, 02:44 PM
motorsportnick is infamous around these parts
fayence: How long are you planning on staying at the mcdonalds? A friend of mine is seriously considering a fayence yellow cgt, and cannot make it to crystal cove because his daughter has a presentation in the morning, but he can make it to the mcdonalds in morning before we go up. Would it be alright if he came by to see the car and maybe ask you a few questions before we head up?

Old 11-19-2005, 05:55 PM
fayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura about
sure. i'll come a few mins early -- but it might not be too light outside, not sure.

Old 11-19-2005, 06:48 PM
We will probably be there around 5:15 then tommorow morning, and whenever you get there is fine, thanks man! Also my name is Nick, and my friend is Abel!

Old 11-20-2005, 01:03 AM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
I might try to meet you guys on the road. I live in carlsbad, but maybe I'll hang out on a freeway entrance till a yellow cgt comes by and try to catch up. I'll be in my white a4 avant with a small-ish logo of mine on the rear window by the windshield wiper.

Old 11-20-2005, 07:33 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by CarreraGtRacer
man I wish lived in San Diego!! I bet fayence would've gladly taken me along with him in his Carrera GT
Come to cali, you can sit in my lap, 125$ each

Old 11-20-2005, 10:43 AM
Hey guys it was a blast this morning.

I just want to say thanks to Paul for setting up an awesome caravan, with a very spirited drive up there, I wasnt expecting to be in triple digits the entire way up there we had to stop and get gas, thats why we split up around the 1.

ryan, it was fun we definitely have to hang out some more sometime!

Paul, I tried to find you before we left but I couldnt find you guys in the crowd, thanks for sticking around long enough for
Abel to see the car, and once again, the drive up was alot of fun!

-Nick

Old 11-20-2005, 12:15 PM
It's not every day you get to go quickly on 5 north!

Last edited by fayence; 11-22-2005 at 08:02 AM.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all

Speaking of pics, I'll get those up later on today. Nice meeting everyone.

Last edited by Ryan in SD; 11-22-2005 at 12:34 PM.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:55 PM
Photoleap me the photos. Once you get it installed, give me your email addr and i'll upgrade it to Plus version.

Paul

Old 11-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
-i sent a pm

Old 11-20-2005, 03:45 PM
About half of the road pics turned out blurry because the freeway was really bumpy

teaser:

Attached Images  
Old 11-20-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by fayence
Photoleap me the photos. Once you get it installed, give me your email addr and i'll upgrade it to Plus version.

Paul
oh btw, thanks for upgrading me to plus!

Old 11-20-2005, 03:53 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Ryan in SD
About half of the road pics turned out blurry because the freeway was really bumpy

teaser:
Awsome pic!

Old 11-20-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by LUIS95993
Awsome pic!
Thanks, all the in-car pics/vids were done by my friend Brandon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.