Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Nurburgring

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 07:02 PM
drsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant future
Nurburgring

I'm off to Germany tomorrow and to the Nurburgring for a taxi ride in a 991 GT3 then to the Hockenheimring for a tour. This should be the highlight of trips this year, even with tickets to the F1 race in Austin, TX. I'll post pictures upon arrival back in the states!

Old 09-01-2015, 10:32 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !

Awesome. I was there about 3 weeks ago, rented tuned e92 M3 and did 2 laps. Experience of a lifetime. Try to drive it yourself if you can. Here's my little sticker that reminds me of it

Old 09-03-2015, 02:32 PM
drsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant future
OMG!!!!! One of the best days (8 minutes) of my life! We hit 274kph, flew by a GT4 and avoided a bad car vs motorcycle accident. Besides all the great wine, beer, food, and castles I've seen and consumed on this trip this ride on the ring made my vacation! I'm still in Germany and will post some pictures upon my return to the states. I did see what appeared to be some variant of a new Lamborghini Huracan, four 991 GT3RS, three GT4, and two Ferrari 458 Speciale. It was a good day.

Old 09-21-2015, 05:46 PM
CosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Fester

Awesome. I was there about 3 weeks ago, rented tuned e92 M3 and did 2 laps. Experience of a lifetime. Try to drive it yourself if you can. Here's my little sticker that reminds me of it
How much did that cost? Where did you rent it at?

Old 09-21-2015, 07:35 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CosmosMpower
How much did that cost? Where did you rent it at?
About $400 for 2 laps. Ring charges extra

Here's the link, cool guys:

http://www.r-garage.de/cars/?class=a...bmw-m3-e92-dct

Old 09-23-2015, 11:47 AM
gtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud of
Very cool..........................