Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

I can't sleep!!-NEW GT3 Owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 12:00 AM
MIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud of
I can't sleep!!-NEW GT3 Owner

Iam back after a long break, I originally was on 6speed when i got my new 2011 GTS, after several months of information and enjoyment, things started to become redundant. Also i was judged by rep power meter? Really!!!, anyway, I just traded the 997.2 GTS in for what i really wanted in the first place (GT3) but at that time a manual was not my thing. After reading that the 991 GT3 would have a PDK the dream would soon become a reality. (I hoped) Long story short, I just purchased a well optioned 2014 991- GT3, Yesssssss!!! Can you believe it was exactly the way i would have built it!! White,PCCB,Front Axel Lift,Huge Fuel Tank,Red stitching,Full Leather,Fire Extinguisher, Led lights, Total MSRP- $159,390. Here is the kicker- A famous person owned the car. 65 year-old man, i won't name drop,cuz it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is the car was in a climate controlled warehouse somewhere in Wisconsin,so the story goes. Take a guess on the Mileage? 550 Yes thats correct 550. I said sold where do i sign? Wanna know what i paid ) Sticker!!! And was glad to do it. Just had tints installed and dropped the 3rd 18.5Lb muffler for a Sharkwerks By-pass. The dealer is going to do a full detail and wax this morning after a visit to my Neurosurgeon-(He has my big brother-2016-GT3RS in white) picks to follow, I just got an APPLE-I-Mac and need to figure how to attach my pics. The GT3 is everything i could ask for. Thank You to the wonderful people that have dedicated their lives to producing an incredible machine. PORSCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-31-2015, 04:13 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
Nice. Okay where is the pix?

Old 10-31-2015, 04:57 PM
MIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud of

Attached Images      

Last edited by MIkeGTS; 11-04-2015 at 04:07 AM.
Old 10-31-2015, 10:38 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Nice ride. Congrats. I have one in the same color combo

Old 11-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
amazing car!!

Old 11-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Perfect color combo!! Congrats on the new car!!

Old 11-04-2015, 04:31 PM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
Congrats on the blessing! She is a beauty.

Old 01-16-2016, 09:41 AM
macmann is infamous around these parts
congrats on the sweet ride. I did the same when I got my 997.2 GT3

Old 01-16-2016, 11:52 AM
Germcati is just really niceGermcati is just really niceGermcati is just really niceGermcati is just really niceGermcati is just really nice
God damnit that's beautiful.