Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT2 beats a C6 ZO6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 11:12 AM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
GT2 beats a C6 ZO6

Check out this thread.

The owner of the C6 ZO6 admits defeat by a GT2. But ofcourse they all think its a highly modified one. They think there is now way a lightly modified GT2 can beat them. Hell they even compared Craig's beast. WHat they don't know if that car ran into Craig's car it would be a joke.

The GT2 was supposedly in Vegas, anyone here?

Old 12-11-2005, 11:17 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
ur M3 will spank them all!

Old 12-11-2005, 11:20 AM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by 20C4S
ur M3 will spank them all!
Hahaha, shhhh.. See you next week.

Old 12-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Roman is infamous around these parts
he got served

funny how they find it hard to believe that a GT2 could beat a Z06 ...

Old 12-11-2005, 04:46 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Today I am so happy that I am not a Corvette guy. Some of those posts are just hideous.

T

Old 12-11-2005, 05:20 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by TUUNER
Today I am so happy that I am not a Corvette guy. Some of those posts are just hideous.

T
I've seen similiar on this board and you never try to deny being a porsche owner

Interesting thread, a few ******** but a lot took it well, and had a very good discussion. I don't see what would exactly make you happy to not be a corvette guy . Wonder what this GT2 had. I don't think a simple exhaust an intake car would be leaving a Z

Last edited by HotRodGuy; 12-11-2005 at 05:28 PM.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:30 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Re: GT2 beats a C6 ZO6

Originally posted by SCM3
Check out this thread.

The owner of the C6 ZO6 admits defeat by a GT2. But ofcourse they all think its a highly modified one. They think there is now way a lightly modified GT2 can beat them. Hell they even compared Craig's beast. WHat they don't know if that car ran into Craig's car it would be a joke.

The GT2 was supposedly in Vegas, anyone here?
Just curious, how do you know this car wasn't extremely modified? If the poster is right an 8 cars at 160, is a seriously heavily modified car. And there are more then a few 700+ GT2's rolling around.

Old 12-11-2005, 05:31 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Originally posted by HotRodGuy
I've seen similiar on this board and you never try to deny being a porsche owner

Can't argue with logic.

T

Old 12-11-2005, 06:23 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
The 2 is no slouch, but I have a hard time believing it started to overtake at that high of a speed and with that much authority. Me thinks the 2 is modified and has some sort of boost contol ala Greddy Profec B with "overboost" button that he hit once he wanted to "cement" the win. "intake/exhaust" my a$$.

Old 12-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Roberga is infamous around these parts
The sad thing is that the vette's lives for straight line big V8 speed. It would be ***** slapped at a track.

Old 12-11-2005, 06:48 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Roberga
The sad thing is that the vette's lives for straight line big V8 speed. It would be ***** slapped at a track.
I wouldn't be so sure.

Old 12-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
There is no freakin way that was stock. A cars is murder. A stock Z06 should have a slight edge on a stock gt2. Guy was just hangin' his ***** from the rearview mirror. Who here was it?

Old 12-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Roberga
Met any vettes on the track yet? Cause had you I think you'd be speaking differently. The new Z is anything but a straight line only car. Very few people have agreed w/ your opinion on the new Z

Last edited by HotRodGuy; 12-11-2005 at 07:45 PM.
Old 12-11-2005, 07:50 PM
gt3-4me is infamous around these parts
i think it was cerubus (sandy). i know he hangs around the starbucks that was mentioned in the tread. he bought josh's gt2.

Old 12-11-2005, 07:57 PM
Roberga is infamous around these parts
c6 z06 vs GT3 the vette gets it. GT2 no way. We do have 2 here and they track often. The GT2 eats them up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT2 beats a C6 ZO6