Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

So, how much value did I just lose on my CGT in light of the 997TT Numbers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 03:25 PM
Doctor K is infamous around these parts
Most of our wallets cannot keep up with technology. I have a very nice GT3 and am very proud of it. I don't even consider what its worth on the market; I know what its worth to me. I admire the CGT but I don't think I would want to own one. I would be too paranoid to drive it and thats what they are engineered to do....be driven. Enjoy your cars gentlemen because you don't know what tomorrow will bring.
A week after buying my GT my physician informed me that I have suffered two heart attacks. Each new day is a blessing.
I'll say one thing though, I'm sure as hell not going to die before I run the wheels off my 3, and if my wifes new SO thinks he is going to get "Black Fang" he has another think coming. I'll bury the P with me.

Last edited by Doctor K; 02-20-2006 at 03:27 PM.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:51 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Doctor K
Most of our wallets cannot keep up with technology. I have a very nice GT3 and am very proud of it. I don't even consider what its worth on the market; I know what its worth to me. I admire the CGT but I don't think I would want to own one. I would be too paranoid to drive it and thats what they are engineered to do....be driven. Enjoy your cars gentlemen because you don't know what tomorrow will bring.
A week after buying my GT my physician informed me that I have suffered two heart attacks. Each new day is a blessing.
I'll say one thing though, I'm sure as hell not going to die before I run the wheels off my 3, and if my wifes new SO thinks he is going to get "Black Fang" he has another think coming. I'll bury the P with me.
Hey Doc, Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We hope that you continue on for many years!!!