Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Harness suggestions for Gt3 seat

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Holger B is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by fortyounce
I've got those for the inside of the seats too. As you said, they don't really work. I'm going to take the shorter passenger one and throw it on the driver seat inside.

I used the R-9004 for the inside (tunnel side) and the ones you have pictured (R-9003) for the outside. Works great.

Old 03-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by fortyounce
I've got those for the inside of the seats too. As you said, they don't really work. I'm going to take the shorter passenger one and throw it on the driver seat inside.

As for the anti-subs, I guess I have to take a closer look at my harnesses, because I don't remember seeing a loop.

Thanks a lot fellas!
I should have been more specific...I have the factory Schroth 6 point harnesses and the subs have a loop for attachment to the sub mount..you may have different belts...

Old 03-10-2006, 06:57 PM
doc2s is infamous around these parts
check hms motorsport they are the us importer for schroth. http://www.hmsmotorsport.com/store

you can order the porsche gt3 harness through them (~$330). these have a camlock not the quick release button you get through porsche dealers in the us. the lap belt bolt directly to the gt3 seas without additional hardware. the bk hardware is not cheap and will be clip on installation.

they come in red black blue and silver. you can even get it with a HANS specific shoulder belt which is a combination of 2" and 3" shoulder belts (~$420).

Old 03-10-2006, 07:27 PM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
I should have been more specific...I have the factory Schroth 6 point harnesses and the subs have a loop for attachment to the sub mount..you may have different belts...
Oh OK. That makes sense. It looks like I can detach the clips and then wrap the harnesses around the sub-bracket.

Thanks Chuck.

Old 03-10-2006, 07:29 PM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by doc2s
check hms motorsport they are the us importer for schroth. http://www.hmsmotorsport.com/store

you can order the porsche gt3 harness through them (~$330). these have a camlock not the quick release button you get through porsche dealers in the us. the lap belt bolt directly to the gt3 seas without additional hardware. the bk hardware is not cheap and will be clip on installation.

they come in red black blue and silver. you can even get it with a HANS specific shoulder belt which is a combination of 2" and 3" shoulder belts (~$420).
That's good to know.

Old 03-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Get the Schroth that is available and standard on the Gt3 Cup.

Not the least expensive but your best bet.....

Dont ever cut corners when it comes to safety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!