Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Thanks to European Car Mag & Fabryce

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 08:49 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome! Best P-car collection on the forum. Well done and nice job to Fabryce as well!

Old 03-10-2006, 10:19 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Very very nice your cars are done so well!

Old 03-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
Looks awesome Brian!! Congrat you have the sickest GT2 I love that car. Done just right.

Old 03-10-2006, 03:08 PM
BDH
BDH is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mattnunez
Looks awesome Brian!! Congrat you have the sickest GT2 I love that car. Done just right.
Thanks Matt,

Remember it was almost yours, but I see from your inventory that it would need to start with an 05 or 06 to qualify

Old 03-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
B Diddy.............

Thanks for the oppurtunity with the cars.... Always a pleasure...

Brian has been a very big supporter of my efforts since day 1.... Its a pleasure to have both a customer and now a friend like him....

Wait till you all see what we have in store for Brians new toy....

Stay tuned...

Yes thats James in the previous issue of EC "So you want to be a race car driver" check it out...

Racing..............

Sebring is next week... Our race is on Friday.... We will once again be running the 996GT Cup... Its been massaged over the winter.... It should be a VERY exciting year in GT....

LONG BEACH IS APRIL 7-9th Our race is on Sunday after the CART race
approx time 3;00pm............... Anyone in the So Cal area be sure to come and check this out.... Porsche- Aston Martin- Viper- Corvette- Cady- and more do battle on the streets of long beach... It will be a race not to be missed....

For more info go to sccaproracing.com and click on World Challenge...

Old 03-10-2006, 11:32 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
I've had the pleasure of seeing Brian's collection in person. His cars and the work done by GMG are a tribute to enthusiasts and fanatics everywhere. Keep up the good work Fabryce and keep buying cool cars Brian

Old 03-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
Pics look great Brian, I sent you a PM!

Old 03-11-2006, 12:55 AM
BDH
BDH is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
I've had the pleasure of seeing Brian's collection in person. His cars and the work done by GMG are a tribute to enthusiasts and fanatics everywhere. Keep up the good work Fabryce and keep buying cool cars Brian
Hey Moe,

I forgot thank Moe for preparing the cars for the shoot.... They looked awesome, it felt like a crime taking them out, but that's the fun part.

Brian

P.S. Are those Zymol stickers you left on my bench a hint??

Old 03-11-2006, 01:22 AM
ROCKCENTER is infamous around these parts
Brian - perfect! I wouldn't change a thing about those 3 cars except the name on the title. Enjoy.

James @ VIP

Old 03-11-2006, 03:17 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Dang dude... You have some SICK rides!! All three of your P-cars look amazing! They are tooo clean man, very nice!

Old 03-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
No problem Brian. It's always a pleasure to come by the castle and work on the jewels. I left the zymol stickers in case you wanted match the other three p-cars w/ the Cayenne.

P.S. Did you like the personal touch on the stickers?

Old 03-11-2006, 08:15 PM
O4 GT3
Vader13 has a spectacular aura aboutVader13 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
OT,
Mo I need ya to come the week after SWC in LB to do the GT3 for bimmerfest.
Fabio I need a GMG banner for Bimmerfest.

Back OT..

Nice cars!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Vader13; 03-11-2006 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Premium Sponsor
No Problem Sean. Consider it done.