Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

my GT2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 11:05 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BBGT2
Martin, this is why the Fabspeed is back on,
LOL i totally missed that Bajo, oops.. I want your straight pipesssss

Old 04-20-2006, 11:21 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Bajo,

Congrats on the upgrade, are you coming to the Chicago meet on the 13th? Would love to run that beast against my car on your private road in Mexico!

Old 04-20-2006, 08:00 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by buddyg
Bajo,

Congrats on the upgrade, are you coming to the Chicago meet on the 13th? Would love to run that beast against my car on your private road in Mexico!

Buddy,
No I wont make it that day which sucks as I been following the thread but a couple of weeks ago a cousin of mine passed away and we are having a memorial service (religious thing) for him on that day.
But yeah I would love to do some runs with that powerhouse TT of yours one day soon when we see each other on that deserted road in Mexico.
I would love to see how she compares to your ride in some sprints.
Bajo

Old 04-20-2006, 10:17 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Hey Mod's is there a reason why my title was changed from what I originally had?? Please PM me with an answer.

Thank you,
Bajo

Old 04-20-2006, 11:39 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
PROTOMOTIVE!!!!!

Old 04-20-2006, 11:51 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
PROTOMOTIVE!!!!!

Old 04-21-2006, 01:57 AM
VRAlexander
What have I been preaching from day one ????

"As for the programmning, hats are off to Todd at Protomotive. He has over 140 hours in tunning and the result is phenominal. Completly drivable (and not too loud), this is a car your grandmother could drive..(Thanks again Todd!!)... I did not want to have a car build that would be the quickest 996tt in the world, but if it is, so be it. I wanted a car that meets ALL of my criterias of a supercar. I am happy to share Videos with all of you (if anyone wants to drive her, let me know) and If someone out there (you know who you are!) wants to give her a run, please call me day or night, my car is ready to run today... Once again it was nice visiting this board and thanks to Chris Chow (Who has the most calumniating street driven 2000+hp GN that I have ever seen!) for giving me this opportunity to share this with all of you......and yes 1000++AWHP, usable, (no Nos) is perfect for a street car...

-Alexander"

-From my first post on 6speedonline last year.....

It is great to see other happy customers
I am also happy that Mark trusted my advise and gave Protomotive a whirl! I cant wait to see his 996tt come to life in the near future....

Congrats again on the GT2....

Old 04-21-2006, 07:27 AM
Is there something I missed that has this board PO at Protomotive ? I cant imagine it has anything to do with Todd as he is absolutely one of the nicest people I have met. I have seen threads with other tuners names in them, whats up Mods, can I get my question answered.

Bajo

Old 04-21-2006, 08:40 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Is there something I missed that has this board PO at Protomotive ? I cant imagine it has anything to do with Todd as he is absolutely one of the nicest people I have met. I have seen threads with other tuners names in them, whats up Mods, can I get my question answered.

Bajo
They do not allow non board sponsor names to be on thread titles.

Old 04-21-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
They do not allow non board sponsor names to be on thread titles.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Luis, I wont mention what I think about that policy as I am a Gentleman a scholar and a born leader of my people, .

Bajo

Old 04-21-2006, 03:45 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
IIRC, Alex was going to help everyone by paying for Protomotive sponsorship.

Old 04-22-2006, 01:03 PM
VRAlexander

Bajo
You did miss a 'heated discussion' thread about Protomotive at the end of last year which ended in January....Some of the attitudes about Protomotive pissed me off to no avail... then the admins started getting involved...it eventually came to the point were I offered to pay the sponsorship for Protomotive (CJV had the admins change his thread title about KA since S-CAR-GO does not sponsor the board either)...the dust has settled and here we are today with your story.. I just wanted to point out to several individuals yet another satisfied customer...

now stop reading and go enjoy that car!

Old 04-22-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
You did miss a 'heated discussion' thread about Protomotive at the end of last year which ended in January....Some of the attitudes about Protomotive pissed me off to no avail... then the admins started getting involved...it eventually came to the point were I offered to pay the sponsorship for Protomotive (CJV had the admins change his thread title about KA since S-CAR-GO does not sponsor the board either)...the dust has settled and here we are today with your story.. I just wanted to point out to several individuals yet another satisfied customer...

now stop reading and go enjoy that car!
Alex,
Thanks for the info. I am so happy with Protomotive's work and Todd that I will continue to praise him and I am with ya with about the sponsorship as I am a HAPPY Protomotive customer as well.
Oh am I enjoying the car with every chance I get, now more than ever I am offering to go and pick this up drop this off that my wife looks at me funny (funnier than usual that is, LOL ).
I cant wait for Mark to get his beast back so we can meet up and probably shoot some videos and pics of the cars on our private road in Mexico.

Bajo