Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT2 weight after a few more mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 09:14 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ExtinctM3
How much HP is that?
i take it math is not your forte?

Old 05-27-2006, 10:09 PM
ExtinctM3 has a spectacular aura aboutExtinctM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by alexWS6
i take it math is not your forte?
Well for some reason I did 4.8 x 3050=14640 on my calculator. So now i was like oh. Backwards. Gotta divide.

Old 05-27-2006, 10:31 PM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
Thanks everyone, it has been a fun project. I can't wait to get it on the track next week to sample the motons and GTR brakes.

Regarding the weight related mods I have done the following:

GT3 seats
Center console delete
RS interior door panels
Remove door air bags
Roll bar+
2 - Scroth Harness+
RS hood
PM 1/4 windows
PM rear window
Remove bumper support beams and hardware
Remove Bumperettes and hardware
LW flywheel
Exhaust+ (EP +5lbs over CG)
LW battery
Gut trunk
CF wing
Headers?
BBS Wheels
GTR brakes+
MPSC Tires

Old 05-27-2006, 10:56 PM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NYSEGuy
That's a huge accomplishment! congrats!!! I gotta 2nd Luis' comment though, there's GOTTA be a way to lose another 44 pounds...
I think the next diet should be for me! There is at least an extra 20lbs just hanging around.

Old 05-28-2006, 02:22 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
I saw your car when I was at Lucent the other day...nice!

Old 05-28-2006, 02:40 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 20C4S
put the grussell Jr. behind the wheel. :d

After starving him.

Old 05-28-2006, 10:42 AM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
That's SICK dude!! Must be a huge difference driving her now.

Old 05-28-2006, 11:51 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
What did you do, put helium in the tires?

Old 05-28-2006, 05:08 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Nicest GT2 on the planet.
Let me know if you want to have a photoshoot by some marina in Newport!
PM me

Last edited by PorscheFanatic; 05-28-2006 at 05:11 PM.