Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Big thanks to RufMD!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 11:37 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
Big thanks to RufMD!

I've been in steady contact with RufMD through pm's for many months and he has always been very nice and willing to let me come out and see his rides. We are the only 6speeders that I know of in our area. Because of conflicts I didn't have the chance to take him up on the offer. This past sunday we had a small meet for our local VW/Audi club and I asked RufMD if he would come out and he gladly said YEAH! I came to the meet in a group of 3 - myself, my bro in his A4 and my friend in his WRX (my russian friend from the "******bag encounter" thread). We pulled into the parking lot, I saw a couple VW's from our club and RufMD's beautiful CGT!!!

To make a long and breathtaking experience short, we all got a run down in the in's and out's of a CGT and a lesson in how to take the roof panels off. I was amazed by the weight of each panel which he let us hold (2.2kg's if I remember correctly). After almost dripping sweat all over the CGT in the 95 degree heat he gave me a quick blast down the road in my first CGT ride. Nothing crazy because it was a semi-residential area but it was enough for me to realize the insanity and brilliance of the GT.

So once again, thanks Jas! I wanted all the other 6speeders to know how much of a class act RufMD is, you are definetly an inspiration to my bro, Lev, all the other CKYdubbers and I. I look forward to more meets with you and hopefully some more road time in the CGT!

Old 05-31-2006, 11:42 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
A couple pictures:

RufMD's CGT

My friend Lev's WRX, and some of the club crew. I'm on the far left you cant tell and my bro's B6 A4 is the black one second from far right.

Last edited by Kraftwerk; 06-01-2006 at 08:15 AM.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:48 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
So RufMD isn't just some teenage poseur??? I had my doubts, you know . . . (then again I'm the one who somehow can't manage to post more pics of his car! hmmmm . . .)

- Russ

Last edited by MexicoBlue; 06-01-2006 at 12:44 AM.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:49 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Great gesture doc. Sounds like a good time for all

Old 06-01-2006, 02:23 AM
icon is infamous around these parts
that doc is a nice guy!

jeff

Old 06-01-2006, 02:43 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Awwww, such a nice thing to do Doc!

Old 06-01-2006, 03:18 AM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
Anybody get capped? Fool always packs.

Old 06-01-2006, 08:14 AM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Originally Posted by Life Dies
He had pieces hidden in every compartment of the CGT.

Old 06-01-2006, 08:25 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Good deal Doc.

Old 06-01-2006, 08:28 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by Life Dies
LOL ! Too bloody funny !

It was great meeting the gang Tommy...good bunch of guys, and real enthusiasts...thats what its all about !

I remember what inspired my passion in cars...some old geezer in England taking the time to show me his minty Jag....I was hooked....

Old 06-01-2006, 08:30 AM
ExtinctM3 has a spectacular aura aboutExtinctM3 has a spectacular aura about
That's awesome I didn't know RufMD was into guns. You never cease to amaze me.

I was at this a couple weeks back. So much fun.. http://silencertests.com/2006shoot.htm

Last edited by ExtinctM3; 06-01-2006 at 08:49 AM.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:32 PM
icon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RufMD
I remember what inspired my passion in cars...some old geezer in England taking the time to show me his minty Jag....I was hooked....
so now you're the old geezer huh?

Old 06-01-2006, 12:51 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by icon
so now you're the old geezer huh?
watch it sonny ! ****best old man voice****

Old 06-01-2006, 01:10 PM
4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future
Very cool, doc u da man!

Old 06-01-2006, 02:29 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
RUf Doc,

Very nice and as we all have come to realize, it is so much
more fulfilling to share these great cars. Looks like the young guns
had some nice rides as well.

Marty K.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Big thanks to RufMD!