Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Finally got the GT3! :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 12:31 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Finally got the GT3! :)

Well I can not put into words the excitement I feel right now. Just got back from purchasing an 04 Gt3 with 9k miles on it. It is black on black with a couple minor options(just the way I wanted it). The car used to have cermaic brakes but the owner changed them out for porsche motorsport cup brakes up front. I will be doing a lot of track days and also will be racing it in PCA, SCCA, NASA so next week it goes in for the first stages of track set up. This car is absolutely amazing though. The power is endless and the handling is just so damn percise. Coming from a 400hp 944 turbo and having driven other 911s(mostly 993s) on the track, I am just BLOWN away by the GT3. I will post a review after the first track day but for now all I can say is WOW!!!! I am excited to be a part of the club now Thank you to all of you who put up with my newbie questions about the GT3! I really appreciate all the help!!! PICS TO COME TOMORROW

Old 06-09-2006, 12:36 AM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Big Congratulations to you! Giddie up on those pictures!! Be safe and enjoy

Old 06-09-2006, 12:44 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
congrats BR....enjoy and welcome to the club

Old 06-09-2006, 12:47 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
thanks guys. I am so excited I can't seem to want to sleep. Just want to go back out and drive it more and more lol!

Old 06-09-2006, 12:53 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Then do it! Enjoy brotha!
Originally Posted by BOYRACER
thanks guys. I am so excited I can't seem to want to sleep. Just want to go back out and drive it more and more lol!

Old 06-09-2006, 01:25 AM
bli8 is infamous around these partsbli8 is infamous around these parts
Welcome to the club. 9000 miles, if you need to change tires, 315's fit perfectly in the rear.... Just a thought.

Old 06-09-2006, 01:39 AM
Samiz7 is infamous around these parts
Congrats Boyracer! I know the feeling.... Enjoy!

Old 06-09-2006, 01:39 AM
the car has brand new rear tires....why are you selling some ?

Old 06-09-2006, 02:07 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, I'm so jealous. I'll just live vicariously through you. Can't wait to see the pix!

Old 06-09-2006, 02:35 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Amazing man, congrats! Im thinking a GT3 is also what i need in my life, the turbo is kind of boring me

Old 06-09-2006, 05:42 AM
Doctor K is infamous around these parts
I know the feeling. Had my GT3 for 4 months and it still amazes me. You own one of the finest cars ever built. Mine is black also. Get a few coats of Zaino on the car, followed by P21S or Pinnacle.

Congrats !

Old 06-09-2006, 05:51 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats, Please post pics when you capture some

Old 06-09-2006, 07:35 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Really happy for you...you did a perfect move!
Love GT3...waiting for pics
Have fun

Last edited by pilone; 06-09-2006 at 09:13 AM.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:18 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Congrats my friend!

Old 06-09-2006, 08:37 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BOYRACER
Well I can not put into words the excitement I feel right now. Just got back from purchasing an 04 Gt3 with 9k miles on it. It is black on black with a couple minor options(just the way I wanted it). The car used to have cermaic brakes but the owner changed them out for porsche motorsport cup brakes up front. I will be doing a lot of track days and also will be racing it in PCA, SCCA, NASA so next week it goes in for the first stages of track set up. This car is absolutely amazing though. The power is endless and the handling is just so damn percise. Coming from a 400hp 944 turbo and having driven other 911s(mostly 993s) on the track, I am just BLOWN away by the GT3. I will post a review after the first track day but for now all I can say is WOW!!!! I am excited to be a part of the club now Thank you to all of you who put up with my newbie questions about the GT3! I really appreciate all the help!!! PICS TO COME TOMORROW

Good you can bring it out tonight at our mini-meet - should be some cool cars there.

Streets of Woodfield - 9:00ish - PM me for ur cell

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally got the GT3! :)