Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Autobahn Track Pics....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 01:21 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Old 06-13-2006, 01:26 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
wish i had my car ready in time for the event. I would have really loved to club race at the autobahn. I hope to add to the B class fun this season. You have a couple good pics of my mechanic and friend Rick Fischer. Looks like a fun time

Old 06-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
nice pix Shank! got any video of the cupcar?

BTW where is the track?

Old 06-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
so what happened to the white GT3????

Old 06-20-2006, 01:56 PM
tom03lightning is infamous around these parts
Bruce,
the track is in Joliet IL. Now home of the most motorsports tracks in one town in the country. Its just down the street from the Nascar Oval, Rt66, dirt track, etc

Originally Posted by Brucem
so what happened to the white GT3????

Old 06-20-2006, 02:00 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
brake locked up?

Old 06-20-2006, 02:53 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
The white GT3 Cup car (1999-first generation) with Target emblom on hood is crazy
driver from MPLS/MN and friend of mine. I know he won his race recently
and I think this was it.

Marty K.

Old 06-20-2006, 06:18 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
I like that soakmag / 6speedonline car!!

Can I ask whose car that is? It appears to be a 997GT3

Old 06-20-2006, 07:14 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
believe the 997 GT3 belongs to wayland joe (sp?)

Old 06-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by rduffyt
I like that soakmag / 6speedonline car!!

Can I ask whose car that is? It appears to be a 997GT3
Thats Butch the Snake's car

Old 06-21-2006, 04:26 PM
yeah thats wayland joe's car... he is "Butch the Snake" I believe

Old 06-21-2006, 10:39 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
How the hell does he have a 997 GT3 already!?

Old 06-22-2006, 11:07 PM
raygr is infamous around these parts
Nice photography

I enjoyed those pictures. Nice camera work. I like how you shot multiple frames very quickly, so they seemed to be animated.

Oh, and I would LOVE to drive on that track!!!

Old 06-23-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by rduffyt
How the hell does he have a 997 GT3 already!?
Its the Cup car not the street car. He's had it for several months now. All the race teams have. Actually the ALMS teams have been testing the 997 Cup car for almost 2 years.....

Old 06-23-2006, 11:52 AM
Basically if you are one of porsche's "preferred customers" meaning you have bought a ton of them basically and are racing in some sort of pro series you can get your hands on them depending on when you ordered them and how long you wait. When I contacted PCNA about it I was told that I had to committ to a certain amount of IMSA Cup races are the minimum requirement to getting a new 997 Cup Car. My schedule did not allow and i tossed the idea of a cup car out the window and went with t a street GT3 instead. Wayland Joe has had a couple cup cars and tons of p-cars so porsche allowed him to purchase a new 997 Cup Car. As far as I know he is also doing the IMSA Cup events and probably some SCCA stuff.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Autobahn Track Pics....