Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

OK, Positive feedback for our Vendors!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 05:32 PM
O4 GT3
Vader13 has a spectacular aura aboutVader13 has a spectacular aura about
OK, Positive feedback for our Vendors!!!!

Today I would like to express some positive feedback to our vendors as my mods were a good deal, shipped on time and or installed perfectly.
Today we finished a couple tastfull mods..
1st Tequipment GT3 Carbon Door sills..Thanx GMG
2nd GT3 Embossed storage lid cover..Thanx Arling at Lucent Motors

edit, late ad of a pic..

Last edited by Vader13; 07-15-2006 at 05:48 PM.
Old 07-15-2006, 05:52 PM
Banned
Suspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to behold
Looks good Sean, CF Looks so hot.

Old 07-15-2006, 06:09 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I need one of those arm rests.

Old 07-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Steve B in SD is infamous around these parts
The carbon fiber pieces add a nice touch!

Attached Images  
Old 07-15-2006, 11:44 PM
O4 GT3
Originally Posted by Steve B in SD
The carbon fiber pieces add a nice touch!
Sweet!!.......

Old 07-16-2006, 03:37 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Vader,
Looks very nice with some race additude! Can I ask you how well GMG treated you on those CF door sills?

Steve B,
Looking good too!

Old 07-16-2006, 04:17 AM
O4 GT3
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Vader,
Looks very nice with some race additude! Can I ask you how well GMG treated you on those CF door sills?

Steve B,
Looking good too!
They have some aftermarket from a non porsche company on the website.
Or they can order them from Porsche for you.
Just give them a call.

Old 07-16-2006, 01:08 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Very nice of you to thank the people who work hard to help you have more fun. Sometimes people forget to say "thanks" and only speak up when there's something to complain about. Not saying complaining isn't justified when service is poor, just that it's nice to see good guys get kudos after a job well done.

Old 07-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
Vader I love your GT3 embosed storage cover looks really classy and racey at the same time....

super d i agree with you 100%...people deserve credit when credit is earned...

Old 07-16-2006, 04:54 PM
O4 GT3
Originally Posted by Chasen1211
Vader I love your GT3 embosed storage cover looks really classy and racey at the same time....

super d i agree with you 100%...people deserve credit when credit is earned...
I think our vendors here are great, in some of the other forums, like BMW and MB (one MB Vendor guy cut n ran with tens of thousands in money) they have some shady people selling aftermarket or offering service. They come and go. To the credit of MBworld I have to say Evo Sport is a good vendor.
I think the group of vendors here are some of the top vendors/shops in the states. Even though they might ***** and moan about each other in privite, but that's just shop talk and it's good for us customers to have competition between them. In this league you have to be good or you don't last long.
So most of the vendors here have generally proven themselves for many years. They deserve some love from us from time to time.
GMG has sponsored my car, and I have sponsored them back in movies and web exsposure though my channels.
They put our logos on James's cup car and give me all the help I need.
I can go to the track with them and run my car too.
What more could you really ask for.
Arling Lucent got me that part of his own car? He did not have to but he did it. (GT3 Embossed cover)
That's pretty damn cool.
That part is extremely hard to come by and really lights up my interior.
When I got my GT3 I called RUF and they gave me a fair discount on my Pedals as a first time customer.
You think BRABUS would do that/ No way..Not for a one time Pedal buy.
Maybe is you spent 10K they would give you a deal.

Last edited by Vader13; 07-16-2006 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:33 AM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
vader, the sad thing is you're probably right, some may see you as a friend, and some may see you as just another joe that want's pedals...

Old 07-17-2006, 01:43 AM
O4 GT3
Originally Posted by Chasen1211
vader, the sad thing is you're probably right, some may see you as a friend, and some may see you as just another joe that want's pedals...
I think there is fine line between friend and customer when it comes to dealing with vendors. It depends on your personality and ability to deal with conflicts.

If you can have a friendly realtionship with a vendor you can get better service/deals for the long haul, now just like any "friend" you can get mad at them and ***** and moan about things..lol

Old 07-17-2006, 03:39 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
dear Vader,
since i haven't charged the card yet can i have my logo embossed on ur center console? would be damn cool!

Luis,
i have an extra one on order. again, i do not know the cost (since it's from Exclusive Dept). i also have no idea when they'll show up. i'll let u & others know when it shows up.

Old 07-17-2006, 12:08 PM
O4 GT3
Originally Posted by 20C4S
dear Vader,
since i haven't charged the card yet can i have my logo embossed on ur center console? would be damn cool!

Luis,
i have an extra one on order. again, i do not know the cost (since it's from Exclusive Dept). i also have no idea when they'll show up. i'll let u & others know when it shows up.
I'll run your stickers for my next movie shoot.
I am doing a feature on the GT3 and a canyon run for a Warner motorsports Video!!
Plus ad you in the credits. We shoot Aug 7th.
Ya know thats worth thousands

Old 07-20-2006, 06:54 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Sean

Thanks for the kind words........... You and I go way back............ back to the M3 versus C36 days...

You will always be part of the "family"...........

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OK, Positive feedback for our Vendors!!!!