Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Kreis-seig GT3 F1 Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 07:48 AM
SkyclsGT3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NJ-GT
I have 1 1/2 years running FabSpeed cat bypass pipes on my car. No CEL at all.

I like the sound from the stock exhaust and the FabSpeed cat bypass pipes. However, my current configuration is quite loud, I prefer it even louder for track days, but quiet on the stree, hence my need for a dual system.

Titanium has no place on a 996TT, 996 GT3 or 996 GT2 exhaust. It might be ok for a 997S, 996 Carrera, Boxster, Cayman, etc.
Portion of my GT3 unit is Titanium, not the entire thing, and I have asked why this would be the case, and Kreissieg tech rep explained: Ti material is overall so britle in nature, when it is used for headers or where heat and vibration is constantly applied, it would not last for a long time, therefore they are not using the Ti material on some of their portions, part of their products, only ti portion in my unit are after the resonator section and I have had no product failure experience with this. I don't think Ti units are their normal production units, even though all kreissieg units are handmade, these ti units are further exclusive custom order basis..

and as far as I know, check engine problem can only happen when you bypass cats with straight pipes without sensor plugs, but kreissieg system does have cleverly designed racing cats with sensor plugs in place. It appears to be that they previously had went through some adjusting time period, learning curves from switchiing over from Euro models to U.S models on ferrari 360 model, and according to Kreissieg tech rep, it seems that all issues if there were any, have been taken care of. I have no probelm whatsoever on my F430 and I have dynoed the car at an independent shop from Kreissieg and have gained approx. 22HP on wheels on F-1 mode over stock system, which I am extremely happy with. Those who consider getting this unit, well, yes, I do agree it seems a pretty penny when you get it, but you will realize it worths every penny. In my opnion, with dual sound/ performance feature, it feels like you have 2 cars.

Old 07-30-2006, 05:04 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Josh
No they won't at all. The sound, tone and volume is very different due to the turbos on the TT/GT2 and the high revving nature of the GT3. They have very different sounds.
Umm, i see how that was easily mis-interpreted LOL.. Ok let me rephrase this, the 996tt and GT2 will sound identical with the same exhausts, GT2 maybe deeper because of the K24's, this was mentioned because no sound clip was available for the GT2, but up there for the 996tt just to get an idea.

I can see how people thought i was trying to compare or relate them to the GT3, not what i meant, sorry!

Old 07-31-2006, 11:45 AM
MariusL is a jewel in the roughMariusL is a jewel in the roughMariusL is a jewel in the roughMariusL is a jewel in the rough
Amazing sound, I want that sound on a TT, so it got the speed too! (Or maybe get a supercharger on a GT3? )

Old 07-31-2006, 01:32 PM
MCJ
MCJ is infamous around these partsMCJ is infamous around these parts
My buddy runs Eisenhaus (a distributer of Kreis-sieg) and has it on his GT3. I'm not kidding, I had to cover my ears when I stood behind him as he rev'd the engine. He did a couple of high speed passes and I have to say, it is the best sounding exhaust I have ever heard...

Old 08-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by MCJ
My buddy runs Eisenhaus (a distributer of Kreis-sieg) and has it on his GT3. I'm not kidding, I had to cover my ears when I stood behind him as he rev'd the engine. He did a couple of high speed passes and I have to say, it is the best sounding exhaust I have ever heard...
Agreed and MJC, you gotta see 4 Kreissieg GT3 at a same location.
It is simply ridiculous.. haha
We have to do this again...

and this white GT2 has Kreissieg Ti unit on it.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ight=kreissieg
It should sound very close to TT ones. Love the Vid

Last edited by SkyclsGT3; 08-07-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:56 PM
Dabum is infamous around these parts
Wow.

That Stradale sounded INSANE

Old 08-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Mad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to all
It sounds great, but the CS sounds the best bar none.

Old 08-18-2006, 07:58 PM
MyPCar is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dabum
Wow.

That Stradale sounded INSANE

Awesome sound indeed.
Hats off to making a Ferrari sound so good

Old 08-18-2006, 08:14 PM
EisenHaus is infamous around these parts

As we have stated earlier, in joining as new sponsors, we would like to offer current 6SpeedOnline members a great deal on some of our products - Eisenmann and Kreissieg Exhausts, Special Neez Forged (alloy & magnesium) wheels etc, . So, please stay tuned on our specials and events coming up for 6speedonline forum members. Thank you.

Old 08-18-2006, 08:30 PM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Wow...I got sick from those sound clip...insane scream!!!

Old 08-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Yeap, the best I ever heard right out of the box
If you see these units in person, you will really admire the quality as well. They are work of art.. really.
I enjoy my ride especially above 4k RPM.. screaming, scarying.. haha
I downshift just to hear the pitch!

Old 08-18-2006, 09:30 PM
split is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these parts
Old 08-18-2006, 11:14 PM
Banned
Tso GT3 is infamous around these parts
The sound is amazing! I have watched the videos over 20 times (all 10 videos of them). Now let's start ordering them and have our very own Kressieg GT3 exhaust. I am even thinking about getting one for our Cayenne Turbo on top of the GT3 order. Kressieg = best quality = best sound = good customer service = great owner John and great sales (James Park). Keep up with the good work! Be sure to post 997GT3 exhaust when they are out ok!

Old 08-26-2006, 01:25 PM
MyPCar is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tso GT3
Be sure to post 997GT3 exhaust when they are out ok!
Yeah, I'm waiting for these videos too Can never be too soon!