Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Kreis-seig GT3 F1 Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 06:28 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Kreis-seig GT3 F1 Exhaust

This may sound even better than Europipe. For those that love the high pitch F1 sound. Yes expensive....

Video

Kreis-seig

Old 07-27-2006, 06:50 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
dang, love it

Old 07-27-2006, 06:50 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
V,

when he is hard on the gas it reminds me a little and I stress a little like the sound of my ex G with the Tubi and no cats...pretty damn impressive sounding for a Porsche!

Old 07-27-2006, 06:57 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Ron

They didn't have a video for the GT2. But the one for the Gallardo didn't sound as good as your tubi+catless or the OEM 06 model.

Old 07-27-2006, 07:01 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
V,

Hmmm...we need to find a GT2 sound clip

Old 07-27-2006, 07:06 PM
The guys over at RL is trying to get a group-buy pricing as we speak. If it their GT2 system sounds anything like their GT3 I am sold.
BTW, did you get my pm 2 weeks ago re: LSD?

Old 07-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Banned
Tso GT3 is infamous around these parts
Guys,

I am starting a group buy over at Rennlist under GT2 & GT3 Forum. I have gotten 3 GT3 and need 2 GT2 to complete the group buy. Please email me at frank.chien@yahoo.com. This is the best exhaust system for the GT3s and GT2s. All their stuff is handmade and they told me there is a switch button for F-1 mode and silent mode. Great for me when I sneak home late at night and keep it silent mode.

We have been talking about the Kreissieg over at Rennlist for the past a month and a half and I am so excited to finally pull the trigger.

GT2 sounds a bit better than the Turbo Clip below (check under videos)

http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/index.p...&oid=39&pid=50

Also try the F360 Stradale video clip ( Warning!! It would be the best sound you will ever hear. very much like F1 racing car). I forgot to mentioned that be sure to get yourself some pop corn and relax.

http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/index.p...&oid=50&pid=54

Old 07-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Are you getting the titanium? How long is the wait and who can install the valve system?
I like it alot.

Old 07-27-2006, 07:30 PM
does anyone have performance gains on a GT2?

Old 07-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
The guys over at RL is trying to get a group-buy pricing as we speak. If it their GT2 system sounds anything like their GT3 I am sold.
BTW, did you get my pm 2 weeks ago re: LSD?
PM? resend V

Old 07-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Banned
vincetdds you have a PM!!!

Old 07-27-2006, 07:41 PM
SkyclsGT3 is infamous around these parts
If you have not heard it in person, guys, you folks have no idea what this thing sounds like. it sounds ridiculous when it is on F-1 mode. I give two thumbs up for kreissieg systems (awesome)
I have kreissieg units on both of my cars - GT3 and F430. Absolutely love them. and the beauty is you can turn it off (make it quiet) by simply switch the unit over to silent mode from F-1 mode (pushing a button inside your cabin) - convinient. I met up with john@Kreissieg the other day, he also had GT3 with this unit, we both revd up in F-1 mode, people were gathering up to hear these beasts. haha... I recommend it. very fun system.

Old 07-27-2006, 08:05 PM
NMEX is infamous around these parts
honestly spend your money in some Motons or do a solid monoball suspention and just go with the the by pass pipes. there is nothing like it.
As long as you are under 3500 on the street is all good and nice punch it and wake up the the beast

Old 07-27-2006, 08:17 PM
Banned
I don't want to take a risk of getting pull over by a cop plus I still want to be friends with my neighbors. It's a great idea for both street and track modification because some tracks have noise regulation and you can simply turn on silent mode on the track and then turn on F1 mode with a smile on your face way home. GT3 is already a very fine car so I can live without Motons until I am more advance on the track.

Old 07-27-2006, 08:25 PM
NMEX is infamous around these parts
Actualy there is a guy on the Group that I race with that has midify his with some of does motor cycle moflers ( the ones that have rings and a end cap) and probmen solved. Takes 5 mins and you get the best of 2 worlds. Belive me my care is heavy modify know and un less you are planing not to track the car than sure get the exhaust but if you are than i would not put my money on the exhaust. I thought of doing the Euro pipe and decided to put the money on the suspentin. Know I have full solid monoball suspention by ERP , fikse wheels ( 18x9 and 18x12 with 315 in the back) and Motons are on order redy to go in early next week. GT3 is a great car out of the box but when push to the limit you can see why still is a street car. change some stuff and is like buying a new car

my .02

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kreis-seig GT3 F1 Exhaust