Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

CGT in Santa Barbara

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 12:30 AM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
CGT in Santa Barbara

O.K., Fess-up, Who was driving their CGT on State street tonight Thursday night in Santa Barbara. I was having dinner with my lady at Downeys and there it was. I almost choked on my Rib-Eye.... Very nice and the sound gave me cold chills. My Lady says I'm sick... Anyone of the 6speed family... She was Georgeous...

Old 09-09-2006, 03:34 PM
O4 GT3
Vader13 has a spectacular aura aboutVader13 has a spectacular aura about
It was me...I live in Cito

Old 09-09-2006, 07:17 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Well Congrats Vader, she was georgeous and you looked very proud... My lady and I went through Montecito today looking at homes, a little side trip on the way to the Reagan Library, Regards, Kenny

Last edited by SmoothCab; 09-09-2006 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Walker is infamous around these parts
There is also a realy nice guy named Chad Drier(dryer) who got one of the first CGT's.....

Old 09-10-2006, 03:02 AM
Well Vader, if this is you, I talked to the Valet at Bacarra because, I had dinner at the Miro's and he says that you always park your own car because they can't handle the clutch... He did say that you were a nice guy and they always enjoyed your visits.. Tonight there was an Enzo, a couple of Bulls and DB7's along with my BMW 7'er...Alot of Eye candy...

Old 09-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
vader has a CGT?

I thought he spent all his time flaming bimmerforums where its impossible to outperform a bimmer

Old 09-10-2006, 04:27 PM
O4 GT3
Originally Posted by SmoothCab
Well Congrats Vader, she was georgeous and you looked very proud... My lady and I went through Montecito today looking at homes, a little side trip on the way to the Reagan Library, Regards, Kenny
It was not me but I am from Montecito though and I have been flaming on bf since the old AMG wars...

Old 09-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Vader13
It was not me but I am from Montecito though and I have been flaming on bf since the old AMG wars...
LOL "AMG WARS" I envision some epic battle like braveheart. On one side of the lush green battlefield theres a huge line of BMW M cars and on the other side, a huge line of AMGs.

Old 09-10-2006, 05:45 PM
O4 GT3
Originally Posted by Ryan in SD
LOL "AMG WARS" I envision some epic battle like braveheart. On one side of the lush green battlefield theres a huge line of BMW M cars and on the other side, a huge line of AMGs.
That and the DTMpower vs BF battles..
It was a hell of a time and the newbs who were not around in 2001-02 do NOT get it.
The older guys still bash it out and the noobs get very butthurt.
Sorry for the OT..

Old 09-10-2006, 07:32 PM
I honestly hate bimmerforums though, theres too many kids with crappy attitudes there. Occasionally there wil be a good post.

Old 09-10-2006, 07:35 PM
O4 GT3
Originally Posted by Ryan in SD
I honestly hate bimmerforums though, theres too many kids with crappy attitudes there. Occasionally there wil be a good post.
It's great to go kick the bees nest every now and then
I am hanging in the E46 M3 forum, it's ok..lot's of retards still though.
Nothing like the hig brow awesome 6speed guys though.

Old 09-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Vader13
It's great to go kick the bees nest every now and then
I am hanging in the E46 M3 forum, it's ok..lot's of retards still though.
Nothing like the hig brow awesome 6speed guys though.
-------
LMAO!!

every now and then I try to set some streight or put some in their place out of pure boredom. damn kids!