Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

ALEX+CGT+Roads= CRAZY VIDEO/Pics

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-05-2006, 10:33 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
DAM IT AUDREY..NOS.... i gotta go get me a snow-mobile to keep up with you and alex...thats my best bet.. LOL

Old 10-06-2006, 02:36 AM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by rakjoe
What, no more love for me ? Daymm...

Old 10-06-2006, 03:10 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
DAM IT AUDREY..NOS.... i gotta go get me a snow-mobile to keep up with you and alex...thats my best bet.. LOL
Attachment 42553

This would be my snow-mobile of choice!!
Call you when I arrive in LA tomorrow....

Last edited by VRAlexander; 12-06-2006 at 03:35 AM.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:45 AM
rakjoe is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by allanlambo
I felt like something was missing, now I realized what it was...

Old 10-07-2006, 12:31 AM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
Originally Posted by AMGGIRL
Can't. I've moved on to bigger and better cars. Lambos are for girls. CGT's are where it's at!
Lookie here at the Lambo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K3BcWsNt-A

...what's up with the valet dude?

Old 10-07-2006, 12:56 AM
AMGGIRL is infamous around these parts
hahahaha, the valet was telling me to leave

Old 10-07-2006, 01:14 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AMGGIRL
Nah...I like black cars
I have a black GT3 I know, I Know...its no CGT

Old 10-08-2006, 11:20 PM
AMGGIRL is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BOYRACER
I have a black GT3 I know, I Know...its no CGT
Come on! The GT3 is an amazing car!

Old 10-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
I think I just figured out the internet.

Only females with lambos wont be messed with... I get it now!

Old 10-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
HAHA.... i think its any girl that drives a Stick... the fact she drives a lambo stick...well even sicker... but she still drives that SMG... i feel so bad...

Old 10-09-2006, 07:56 PM
VRAlexander
Hi guys..I am sitting here at Exotic Cars at Caesars Palace having a cigar with some new friends and going over the last few days of filming....We did a SSSIIIICCCCKKKK (210mph) run from LA to the Wynn..then we filmed another Canyon run yesterday...this will air as a documentary on SPIKE and several other networks..I scared the living S**t out of the camara man that was riding shotgun for part of the route....I will have video to post in a week (the production company is giving me a copy off all the tape that has my car on it). Today I did a high speed drift exhibition for some of the cameras...The CGT is so amazing to drift at 110-130MPH on the track...all you see is black and white smoke billowing out of all four wheels!!!

Rob you need to come up!!! On Saturday I was introduced to Daneka...a 25year old WOMAN thast can drive the wheels of her car!!!!! We tore up the canyons last night and she kept up with the CGT in her modded F40...We are going to the track tonight to do some more filming...give me a call when you get this!

Last edited by VRAlexander; 10-09-2006 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
VRAlex,

Will you be sending the CGT to Protomotive for that twin turbo treatment anytime soon?

Thank you.

Old 10-09-2006, 08:53 PM
prior is infamous around these parts
Sounds like you had a great time. I would imagine the GT is amazing fun to drift...

Driving sideways is one of my favorite past times.

Old 10-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Stephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Hi guys..I am sitting here at Exotic Cars at Caesars Palace having a cigar with some new friends and going over the last few days of filming....We did a SSSIIIICCCCKKKK (210mph) run from LA to the Wynn..then we filmed another Canyon run yesterday...this will air as a documentary on SPIKE and several other networks..I scared the living S**t out of the camara man that was riding shotgun for part of the route....I will have video to post in a week (the production company is giving me a copy off all the tape that has my car on it). Today I did a high speed drift exhibition for some of the cameras...The CGT is so amazing to drift at 110-130MPH on the track...all you see is black and white smoke billowing out of all four wheels!!!

Rob you need to come up!!! On Saturday I was introduced to Daneka...a 25year old WOMAN thast can drive the wheels of her car!!!!! We tore up the canyons last night and she kept up with the CGT in her modded F40...We are going to the track tonight to do some more filming...give me a call when you get this!
I can NOT wait to see that video footage! That sounds INCREDIBLE!

Old 10-10-2006, 01:25 AM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Next time you guys are going out for a cruise someone PM me - i would enjoy a cruise around Malibu, i go every sunday either in the S2K or i ride the Indian.

Josh.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: ALEX+CGT+Roads= CRAZY VIDEO/Pics