Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

ALEX+CGT+Roads= CRAZY VIDEO/Pics

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-03-2006, 02:41 AM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
ALEX+CGT+Roads= CRAZY VIDEO/Pics

Okay so i dont where this was taken... Mexico, Canada, or Baja...But it was fun... Thought i would post a few pics...

Also I dont own a CGT...But I know a good deal of you guys do.. Honest to god, I would buy Alex's exhaust in hope in one day of owning one... As I have been around everything F1, 1000+hp Supra/Skyline/Corvette... And honest to god nothing sounds as insane as his GT with straight pipes...

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhxalHkCQtQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHBlH_kffh4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiPeDPKnSXU

New Video just added:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HJ9qSP7qCM

images

Little VW modded trying to stay up with Alex... LOL

Last edited by Me_qwkr; 10-03-2006 at 12:57 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:46 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds AMAZIIIING Alex.

Old 10-03-2006, 02:47 AM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
That sound is insane!!!

Old 10-03-2006, 02:49 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Nice group of pics and vids. Rep for you!

Old 10-03-2006, 03:04 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
nice M5 but it can't be better then GT

Old 10-03-2006, 03:09 AM
Well the M5 has to be the sickest M5 in LA two different cars... Alex what u think?

M5 is owned by AMGGIRL on the forum..... Coolest gal I ever did meet that was into cars...Not fake at all... and can talk just as good as any one of us if not better

Old 10-03-2006, 04:15 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
Well the M5 has to be the sickest M5 in LA two different cars... Alex what u think?

M5 is owned by AMGGIRL on the forum..... Coolest gal I ever did meet that was into cars...Not fake at all... and can talk just as good as any one of us if not better
The M5 is the sickest M5 period! If I did'nt know/respect her...well lets just say that the M5 would be in my garage .....AMGGIRL drives like I do! She also owns a Murci with a Platinum stage 2 exhaust and the car sees Redline more than idle! She is definitely one of the guys.....well kind of...

Her Murci Photo...
Attachment 42463

Last edited by VRAlexander; 12-06-2006 at 03:44 AM.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:43 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
man, that's SCARY loud

Old 10-03-2006, 06:23 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
my stomach hurts...

Old 10-03-2006, 10:39 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
I thought there were some side by side SL65 runs, etc.

the pipes are nuts!

MK

Old 10-03-2006, 10:44 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
OK! OK! OK!
You found the best sound ever...what else WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

Old 10-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Italian V12s......take that!

Great stuff guys.

Be safe.

Old 10-03-2006, 12:36 PM
the tunnel action in the CGT is so insane just to let you know that i literally had to drop the camera once and cover my ears...

Old 10-03-2006, 12:40 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
Heard it in the lot yesterday and I couldn't believe the awesome sound!!

Old 10-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Simba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud of
In a word: Boing.

I can't believe Porsche corked up that wonderful sound. That ought to be classified a war crime or something.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: ALEX+CGT+Roads= CRAZY VIDEO/Pics