Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Video GT2 Punished F430 60-130mph

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Porsche is a CLASSIC and will never let ya down, unlike others

Christian

Originally Posted by PorscheC4
OH DEF! Porsche all the way!

Old 10-10-2006, 10:33 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Christian
Porsche is a CLASSIC and will never let ya down, unlike others

Christian
i totally agree. plus, i dont think the murci is much of a looker personally. gallardo or nothing. still cannot compete with the 997TT though IMO.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
The Murci is like a hooker, she is sexy but she has to overdo herself to get you to notice her. The Porsche is like Grace Kelley, classy and simple.

Christian

i totally agree. plus, i dont think the murci is much of a looker personally. gallardo or nothing. still cannot compete with the 997TT though IMO.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:42 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
The Murci is like a hooker, she is sexy but she has to overdo herself to get you to notice her. The Porsche is like Grace Kelley, classy and simple.

Christian
Yea, LOL! your 930 in your avatar STILL looks amazing to this day, you look at an old lambo and they look horrible.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:44 PM
That's my 965, but I do agree with ya.

Christian

Yea, LOL! your 930 in your avatar STILL looks amazing to this day, you look at an old lambo and they look horrible.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:53 PM
That's my 965, but I do agree with ya.

Christian
LOL, thats my bad, I looked up and saw 930 first and typed that in.

Old 10-11-2006, 01:37 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
LOL your crazy, for real. 89 Anniversary ed. countache is drop dead gorgeous, vt roadster, you name it!

Old 10-11-2006, 03:44 AM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Please give up some of the CRACK your smoking.

And btw, I had a 930 when it was a COOL car. Now, its about as cool as a Bug.

Old 10-11-2006, 03:44 AM
Banned
The Porsche is like Grace Kelley, classy and simple.

Christian
You forgot BORING.

Old 10-11-2006, 06:23 AM
The 930 boring, you don't have a clue. It's a timeless classic and it most definately has more body and soul than any current Lambo. The Miura is very cool, but that's were it ends with me and Lambo

Christian

Originally Posted by allanlambo
You forgot BORING.

Last edited by Christian; 10-11-2006 at 06:29 AM.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:45 AM
The 930 boring, you don't have a clue. It's a timeless classic and it most definately has more body and soul than any current Lambo. The Miura is very cool, but that's were it ends with me and Lambo

Christian
930 is def a classic. like i said i only happen to like the gallardo, not the murci.

Old 10-11-2006, 11:10 AM
^^^at the end of the day one thing is for sure. The Porsche 930 set the benchmark for high performance cars back in 76', it is a classic and very reliable. Lambo cannot say the same.

Christian

Old 10-11-2006, 02:01 PM
Banned
^^^at the end of the day one thing is for sure. The Porsche 930 set the benchmark for high performance cars back in 76', it is a classic and very reliable. Lambo cannot say the same.

Christian
Well lets see, back in 76 you had the Lambo Lp400 touted as the Worlds fastest car, and the non intercooled turbo was a TURD.

Is the 930 reliable, yes it is. I had 930's that would blow the doors off any 996TT,997TT, CGt here. It was a great car, and loads of fun 15 years ago. With the mods I had done to it, it did however let me down several times.

As for the lambos, out of my Countach, 92 Diablo, 98 Diablo, 02 Murcielago, and now my Gallardo, none have ever let me down, and have proven to be some of the most reliable cars Ive ever owned. Porsche is a great car, but it lacks charisma, and driving a 930 in todays day and age, is like driving a Beetle, it is very old and antiquated, much the same as is a Countach, I wouldnt drive one of those anymore either. But, the Countach is still great to look at, while the 930, is just an old Porscahe.

Old 10-11-2006, 02:07 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Well lets see, back in 76 you had the Lambo Lp400 touted as the Worlds fastest car, and the non intercooled turbo was a TURD.

Is the 930 reliable, yes it is. I had 930's that would blow the doors off any 996TT,997TT, CGt here. It was a great car, and loads of fun 15 years ago. With the mods I had done to it, it did however let me down several times.

As for the lambos, out of my Countach, 92 Diablo, 98 Diablo, 02 Murcielago, and now my Gallardo, none have ever let me down, and have proven to be some of the most reliable cars Ive ever owned. Porsche is a great car, but it lacks charisma, and driving a 930 in todays day and age, is like driving a Beetle, it is very old and antiquated, much the same as is a Countach, I wouldnt drive one of those anymore either. But, the Countach is still great to look at, while the 930, is just an old Porscahe.
Just saw a yellow Diablo SV and drooled, see my friend's father's 89 anniversary countache whenever and drool, saw an orange Miura att eh Concours de Elegance and drooled, sexy cars. Horrible interiors though and so dated, the way they feel also its scary haha, awesome cars though.

Its all preference, i think older Ferrari's, Lambo's and Porsche's are all awesome in different ways!

Old 10-11-2006, 02:10 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
What did your 930 have in it 15 years ago? Who did the tuning?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video GT2 Punished F430 60-130mph